Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I turned into an ogre ever since i did steroids.

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
3 years ago i was skinny and had good face and a social life but when i asked my oneitis if she’d date me she said she would after she left her boyfriend so i self improeved just for her. How stupid was i she probably wont even date me because gigachad only. Now i have acne scars and an ogre face from doing roids. I could have been slaying all high school but i can’t get her out of my head.

Does the acne disappear when you stop doing steroids?

@Recluse @TheDarkEnigma

Deserved bozo imagine thinking foids like hulk body

@Incelius Savage @HiddenUzer erm... Which one of you is mexican?

3 years ago i was skinny and had good face and a social life but when i asked my oneitis if she’d date me she said she would after she left her boyfriend so i self improeved just for her. How stupid was i she probably wont even date me because gigachad only. Now i have acne scars and an ogre face from doing roids. I could have been slaying all high school but i can’t get her out of my head.
how much can you eat without gaining huge fat on steroids, how many calories per day can you go to.

i have seen crazy things on youtube and forums, where people on gear are eating 4000 5000 calories and gaining mostly muscle and water only and dont look fat.

I at the moment have a new found hatred for fake naturals if this is the case as the game is completely RIGGED IF THE ABOVE IS THE CASE.

The users claim its doesnt do that much bro it jeeez helps recovery bro

when in REALITY it seems

able to consume huge calories and thus carbs WITHOUT GAINING MUCH FAT AS NUTRIENTS ARE BETTER USED TO CREATE NEW MUSCLE TISSUE BY BODY WITH HIGH TESTOSTERONE.

THIS IS HUGE AND CANNOT BE OVERSTATED.

I A NATURAL GET FAT AS FUCK ON 3400 CALORIES BUT STRONG AND GAIN STRENGTH AND SIZE, BUT CANT MAINTAIN THIS AND NEED TO CUT VERY OFTEN TO LOOK LIKE AN UTTER BLOAT LORD TO AT MOST 2500 A DAY, WHICH UTTERLY NUKES MY ENERGY AND GAINS AND AT BEST I LOSE A SMALL AMOUNT OF SIZE AND A LOT OF STRENGTH AT WORST IM LIKE A POPPED BALLOON COMPARED TO HIGH CALORIES.

MUSCLES ALSO ON TESTOSTERONE ARE ENGORGED WITH WATER AS WATER IS SHUTTLED INTO MUSCLES BY BODIES AS AN EFFECT OF TESTOSTERONE, THIS CREATES A PERFECT ANABOLIC ENVIRONMENT FOR GROWTH AND HYDRATION LONGER HARDER WORKOUTS MUCH BETTER RECOVERY AFTER.

protein synthesis WHICH IS CRITICAL TO MUSCLE GROWTH AND SIZE, is hugely hugely upregulated when taking testosterone so after every woorkout you get more protein and thus muscle repair done faster.

The increase in aggression and energy ARE FUCKING HUGE ON TESTOSTERONE, THIS DIRECTLY TRANSLATES TO MORE WORK DONE MORE VOLUME MORE MUSCLE DAMAGE MORE GROWTH MORE STRENGTH.

MY QUESTION WOULD BE REVERSED TO FAKE NATTYS HOW THE LIVING FUCK IS TAKING TESTOSTERONE NOT A HUGE CHEAT CODE GIVEN THE PROVEN ADVANTAGES I JUST OUTLINED, AND THERE ARE A FUCK TONNE MORE IN DEPTH I HAVE MISSED FOR BREVITY

3 years ago i was skinny and had good face and a social life but when i asked my oneitis if she’d date me she said she would after she left her boyfriend so i self improeved just for her.
Improving yourself = getting a shitton of ance and ruining your body with steroid abuse.

?

did your cock get smaller? i wanna do steroids but i have a feeling my cock is my only chance for getting with a foid :feelsrope:

This was when i was pretending to be @HiddenUzer
3D1D96FF 1146 4E0A 9AE6 38B303B150A4

Made me laugh. I needed that.