Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I turned 30 today

Erny

Erny

Germancel | 30 y.o. wizard
★★★
I'm a wizard now.
I was called by my parents and they congratulated me, that's it. My only friend has sent me a message.
Unbelievable that I have been bluepilled for over 28 years. Now I'm 30, KHHV and there is no way my situation will improve. No sane or insane foid wants an ugly 30 year old virgin.
It's truly over.

You're a wizard. Hope I will never made it to one.

Happy Birthday

Happy birthday @Erny

I'm a wizard now.
I was called by my parents and they congratulated me, that's it. My only friend has sent me a message.
Unbelievable that I have been bluepilled for over 28 years. Now I'm 30, KHHV and there is no way my situation will improve. No sane or insane foid wants an ugly 30 year old virgin.
It's truly over.
Ok GrAYcel

I’m sorry to hear that. “Happy“ birthday.

Sorry to hear. How tall are you?

Damn sorry to hear that. I want to say im hoping things get better, but i know things only get worse for incels as time goes on

did your mother bake you a cake ?

happy birthday!

I don't know how it's supposed to be happy at this point but HB anyway op. Have you listed all the things you didn't try to ascend ?

Here's your freshly sewn wizard hat, brocel.
Wait til you start nearing the 40 mark. Dark times ahead my friend. Good luck.

Happy days.
Happy days.

Last edited: