Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I turned 25 today ...

achref

achref

idk how to kill myself
-
i hate this day , 5 years left till i become a wizard , 25 years of failures & rejection , no foid was ever interested in me they look at me like a clown basically everyone , i have been depressed all my life and noone ever took me seriously till i tried to suicide with pills & somehow i survived thn my parents started worryng about me and talk to me about my problems but they will never understand , i even failed at killing myself , i am supposed to enjoy life at this age with someone , be loved etc but it doesnt even matter at this point im used to this shit , it just another year has gone & same shit will happen again and again ...

Last edited:
go to the gym brah
literal cure for depression, raises your testosterone

i hate this day , 5 years left till i become a wizard , 25 years of failures & rejection , no foid was ever interested in me they look at me like a clown basically everyone , i have been depressed all my life and no one ever took me seriously till i tried i to suicide with pills & somehow i survived thn my parents started worryng about me and talk to me about my problems but they will never understand , i even failed at killing my self , i am supposed to enjoy life at this age with someone , be loved etc but it doesnt even matter at this point im used to this shit , it just another year has gone & same shit will happen again and again ...
Anything is possible bro,you just gotta have a good personality.

go to the gym brah
It doesn’t cure depression. I’ve been lifting for 3.5 years and I can’t escape my thoughts. I’m rarely ever happy.

wow wow greycels are filterd out? I have to be careful...

go to the gym brah
Im kinda high T and one of the reasons I'm depressed since I have many desires because of it, gym is gigacope and doesn't apply to most inkwells.

i hate this day , 5 years left till i become a wizard , 25 years of failures & rejection , no foid was ever interested in me they look at me like a clown basically everyone , i have been depressed all my life and noone ever took me seriously till i tried to suicide with pills & somehow i survived thn my parents started worryng about me and talk to me about my problems but they will never understand , i even failed at killing myself , i am supposed to enjoy life at this age with someone , be loved etc but it doesnt even matter at this point im used to this shit , it just another year has gone & same shit will happen again and again ...
can you ask your parents to set you up with a girl? at least yours give a fuck. (may not work but at least try this before being a wizard)