Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel i turn 19 very soon

Indari

Indari

r4peman
★★★★★
one year closer to legal weed, I hope I live that long. my mom will prob buy a chocolate cake. her birthday is the day after mine. im gonna celebrate by browsing incels.is

Happy birthday in advance.

hbd, at least your parents celebrate your birthday

Are you the dude who got kicked outta university a few months ago? Or am I thinking of someone else?

:trepidation:
why they kick you out? are you allowed back now?
for making """"""threatening""""""" jokes that normies reported me for. I have to do some cuck shit like paying money to take a course on civility standards and take a violence risk assessment if I want to go back so im not going to

for making """"""threatening""""""" jokes that normies reported me for. I have to do some cuck shit like paying money to take a course on civility standards and take a violence risk assessment if I want to go back so im not going to
lmao, if you can go back you should take it and get your degree and then just neet/LDAR after when you at least have options.

lmao, if you can go back you should take it and get your degree and then just neet/LDAR after when you at least have options.
no i have no motivation for school. im gonna apply for an electrician apprenticeship

Im turning 19 soon aswell,its suifuel for me. Im just falling further behind everyone else.

Happy early birthday for what it's worth.

every year you get closer to death as an incel, every year you realise how really over it is for you