Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I try to return blackpilled to one of my best friends. He unfortunately told me that I am a misogynist.

Koruga

Koruga

Your existence is insignificant to us.
★★★★
I know this guy about 2 years ago, I got along with him, however, I can't stand to see him in the situation he is in, now he is 15 years old and he constantly talks to me about how women make fun of him and reject him For looking like a curry (it really seems) I always tried to avoid using blackpill, but today I got tired of lying and told him the truth. He reacted very badly, he told me that if I was crazy or spent a lot of time in rare forums, it sounded like a misogynist :feelsgah:, and that women are more than animals looking for higher genes. He left upset and now I'm a little afraid of being exposed to our circle of friends. Fuck, I just wanted to help.
:feelsbadman:

Why are you talking to 13-15 year olds :feelstrash:

What a fucking cuck LOL

Maybe you should’ve tried to gradually blackpill him, instead of outright telling him what the cause of his rejection and treatment was. It takes a while to lift the veil from their eyes, created from years of blue pilled conditioning.

Its never a good idea to show all your cards.

He reacted very badly, he told me that if I was crazy or spent a lot of time in rare forums, it sounded like a misogynist

Tell him he's a cuck and sooner or later will have to swallow, like it or not.

Maybe you should’ve tried to gradually blackpill him, instead of outright telling him what the cause of his rejection and treatment was. It takes a while to lift the veil from their eyes, created from years of blue pilled conditioning.

The fact is that he was always a guy very open to science, blackpill is based on science, I thought he would at least try to understand it, but his reaction was very unexpected, emotions always outweigh the reason.

The fact is that he was always a guy very open to science, blackpill is based on science, I thought he would at least try to understand it, but his reaction was very unexpected, emotions always outweigh the reason.
There may be a slight chance that you have planted a seed of doubt in his mind. Outwardly, he may refuse and reject it, but one day he might look back on your words and see them as truth. It all depends on him opening his eyes for once, and placing logic and reason before his ego.

if he doesn't ascend by the time he graduates, he'll be coming back for your guidance

I can't believe someone who is more accepting of scientific views would still believe in false notions of human-exceptionalism. The blackpill has close roots with officially recognized mating behaviors in animals through a neutral lense, free of the idea of "WiLpOwEr" and whatever meme shit people believe humans exist that make them any more than a monkey that learned how to make sounds.

What most ITcels fail to discover is that the blackpill is basically just the study of human mating behaviors through a scientific lens. If your friend can't accept that reality, then it's clear that he's retreated to a moralistic stance to defend ingrained views.

Nothing you can do pewpew.

He'll learn the hard way. He needs to analyze his past experiences and consume some blackpilled content. Talking to him won't work

There may be a slight chance that you have planted a seed of doubt in his mind. Outwardly, he may refuse and reject it, but one day he might look back on your words and see them as truth. It all depends on him opening his eyes for once, and placing logic and reason before his ego.
That waited, tomorrow I will try to talk to him again. I hope it goes well.
:feelsokman:

You're a cuck yourself for wanting to be friends with a bluepiller. I drop "friends" if they're cucks

Dont blackpill people for fuck sake. Test the waters, if they want more, tell them where to find it.

No one's opinion changes drastically in the presence of another person because of our internal biases.

It is always helpful to never refer to strange terminology like "the blackpill". Instead, refer directly to published sources and data.

Women are more than animals looking for higher genes.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA FFS HAHAHAHAHA

Seriously though, no one will become blackpilled in 5 minutes, exposure must be gradual. The best way of blackpilling someone is asking questions (e.g. Why is dating so much easier for hot guys? Why do so many normal looking guys settle for ugly girls?) and let them come to their own conclusions.

Now he'll never get blackpilled. You might have fucked him over really badly.

I’m not sure I follow. Elab.

He'll probably consciously avoid the blackpill because he was exposed to it too quickly. He might go full :soy: .

emotions always outweigh the reason.

You've learned a very important fact (black pill) about humanity at a very early age. That's commendable.

Bravo. If only others could be so lucky.

Also,

Dont blackpill people for fuck sake. Test the waters, if they want more, tell them where to find it.

No one's opinion changes drastically in the presence of another person because of our internal biases.