Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I Truly Feel Nothing

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
Not sadness. Not anger. Not angst. Not happiness. Not longing. Nothing.

I feel nothing.

At least before I had the anger, angst, and longing. The youthful desire to spite and avenge.

Now I feel not a thing.

Me too and i feel like i'm in a dream 24/7 with brain fog. I suffer from depersonlization.

I used to have that and am still capable of tapping into it if I'd like. It's a neat tool to have.
How did you get rid of it ? It's driving me fucking crazy and i don't feel like a living being anymore.

How did you get rid of it ? It's driving me fucking crazy and i don't feel like a living being anymore.
By feeling immense guilt tbh. It gave me an identity.

What if i'm not guilty of anything ?
Idk tbh. Base yourself with Christ (But I understand you are Muslim). I think having a spiritual side helps. (Not religious but truly spiritual - that is in touch with Christ)

When I browse the internet I feel nothing but when I switch off all of my demons come flooding back into my brain. Its not unusual for me to consider killing myself on the spot only moments after logging off my computer. My life is just awful right now.

Idk tbh. Base yourself with Christ (But I understand you are Muslim). I think having a spiritual side helps. (Not religious but truly spiritual - that is in touch with Christ)
Sounds legit, will give it a try. I believe in the Christ anyways, but not in the same way Christians believe in him.

Sounds legit, will give it a try. I believe in the Christ anyways, but not in the same way Christians believe in him.
It worked best for me when I would go out in nature to be alone and really focus my thoughts and engage in deep prayer.

Not sadness. Not anger. Not angst. Not happiness. Not longing. Nothing.

I feel nothing.

At least before I had the anger, angst, and longing. The youthful desire to spite and avenge.

Now I feel not a thing.

Are you on benzos/antidepressants?

You were raging a few days ago lol