Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I truly despise women

• Thread starter Deleted member 27161
  • Start date
Deleted member 27161

Deleted member 27161

Death Awaits
-
Everyday I'm reminded of why I fucking hate whores so fucking much, hearing my bitch ass mother and sister argue like children. Then my sister takes 0 responsibility for shit, wetting the bathroom floor, leaving the mess of the disgusting shit filled hair products she uses stained on the shower walls and bathtub, yet has the audacity to try to shift blame onto me when confronted. I wipe down the bathtub after every use (as I loose a lil bit of hair after every shower), everytime I wipe it down after my use. Not to mention I shower in the early morning when no one's up.

This bitch always leaves the floor wet, tissues on the ground etc. I use 0 dishes, as I usually buy my own shit, on her hand she uses plate after cup after fucking plate and will complain about having to clean it.

It legitimately takes me an insane amount of mental strength to not kill the both of there disease ridden asses, along with my narcissistic bitch ass father. Everyday I hope they die in a fucking car crash. It would be a blessing.

My Work Pokemon GIF

Let the hate out brother.

I wipe down the bathtub after every use (as I loose a lil bit of hair after every shower), everytime I wipe it down after my use.
I never knew you were supposed to do this tbh ngl

It’s hard bro, your family sound retarded. Even if you tell them they will just shrug and blame you.