Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy "I truly believe she is honest and trustworthy, and is loyal. However, I saw today that she commented on her ex-boyfriends Instagram post"

How can cucks be so blind?

And that post is showing another important subject: since women dont need men financial power to live anymore, they will continue to date young guys forever.

"honest and trustworthy, and is loyal" yet is commenting on her ex boyfriends pictures and planning to meet him. JFL at cucks

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

i bet if the ex boyfriends car was outside the house and she had cum all over the face when opening the door he would still reddit "Am I just being insecure and jealous?"

read the replies from the OP, apparently she wanted him to meet her ex-boyfriend JFL
for what fucking reason lol, "hey whats up dude i fucked your gf hundreds of times before she met you"
what kind of cuck meets up with his gf's ex bf wtf? wish virgin until marriage still was a thing so no one had to deal with that bs

Last edited:
WHAT A FUCKING CUCK

Reminder boyos this is what awaits you if and when you 'ascend'.

She will always assume that your relationship is temporary because she is dating down and she go back to chad whenever she feels like it.

It truly is over

Remember: better incel than cuck

lmao and his gf is 4 years older than him, total cuck

When you start talking about your female and need to note "I trust her.", its over. Oooooooooooooover.

Glassessoy
Glassessoy
Glassessoy

When will cucks ever learn.

It's hard for me to process these things. How can people be so fucking pathetic? jfl

lmao this cuck is desperate

"honest, trustworthy and loyal woman"
:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah: no such thing exists