Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel i truly believe LDP is the only way some of us can escape inceldom (theory)

P

Poverty Cel

Recruit
★★★
LPD

Luck: being lucky enough to be in the right place at the right time, for example, an asiancel who goes to a college where the majority of the student body is HQNP females.

Propinquity: frequent interactions with prime women due to being in the same environment, like work or school. In other words, the environment forces the woman to talk to and get to know a subhuman she would never look at.

Delusion: being bluepill enough to think you're full human and deserving of a prime woman who's several points above you.

Full Disclaimer i did not come up with this

I agree with luck and propinquity. Delusion needs to have the corollsry: Being NT.

That is like saying all you need to do to escape poverty is just invest millions into stocks lol.
Females wont even respond to my messages let alone hang out with me.

>Luck
>Asiancel in college

this makes me laugh....Women dont wanna fuck me dude doesnt apply to me.. I could put myself out there and the girls say: i have boyfriend / tell me im ugly / say im weird for a stupid reason / even if i get a number i have no history with women so idk what to say..

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back