Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I truly am a strange creature, I can SEE as BOTH God AND Lucifer, from BOTH Perspectives!

Lordgoro1

Lordgoro1

What is Evil, really?
★★★★
Screenshot 08 16 2024 040047
Screenshot 08 14 2024 022754

Lucifer would never unveil himself dumbass

wht is the implications of this

Nigger who the fuck do you think you are

Never get in league with Satan

Nigger who the fuck do you think you are
Im the writer for the Dead and Voice of the Sentient Universe, so I am capable of seeing and comprehending the entire tapestry of existence, universes, timelines, and the mechanisms that make it all happen. Im currently working on time and gravity as well.
Screenshot 08 10 2024 002813

The Jews go full Satan/Luciferian and they diddle kids and eat their adrenal glands.

Lucifer perspective is just lies. God himself is either Dead or Evil

I suspect Im something not so simple, since I have the capability to figure out the full tapestry and mechanics of so-called "reality"...

Based. Lucifer and Christ are the same being.

Lucifer is a false Greek translation of the Hebrew that began mainly in Persian with its false theology, it is incompatible with the texts themselves. And when speaking of “Lucifer”, God was speaking of Nebuchadnezzar. And as for the “cherub” thrown from the mountains, it was over Tyre.

Go study theology.

Lucifer is a false Greek translation of the Hebrew that began mainly in Persian with its false theology, it is incompatible with the texts themselves. And when speaking of “Lucifer”, God was speaking of Nebuchadnezzar. And as for the “cherub” thrown from the mountains, it was over Tyre.

Go study theology.
No need, because NO texts about such matters are accurate. GOING back thousands of Years, Mankind projects what they'd like to believe is true, but NONE of it us. Im learning from the Source of "reality" itself, via my unique connection to the Sentient Universe and my Dead that help guide my awareness.

No need, because NO texts about such matters are accurate. GOING back thousands of Years, Mankind projects what they'd like to believe is true, but NONE of it us. Im learning from the Source of "reality" itself, via my unique connection to the Sentient Universe and my Dead that help guide my awareness.
Reality is relative and history says nothing, history has always been biased towards spreading lies. For the literature of the ancients shows the same things that all human beings do today and continue to do throughout their lives. It was always the same thing.Consciousness is flawed, as it can only be absolute through death, and true understanding, true beauty... this is philosophy, the philosopher wishes to die.

But that's okay, you're in a slightly more conscious state than others.

ok but can you see from the perspective of the soycuck god of reddit

My theory is that Lucifer can only be a foid.

My theory is that Lucifer can only be a foid.
In the Gnostic interpretation there are aspects of this, the foid are known as children of mara (demiugro).

But that's just esotericism, and I hate esoteric beliefs.

I prefer to believe in foid as just an essential evil of their species.