Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I truely wish I was aborted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
Everybody seems to hate me my parents always shout at me for small things and my grades always need to be a's if I get only b's and d's (nohomo) my parents say I'm a failure and call me a weak faggot. I dont have any real friends just like 1-2 guys I sometimes hang out a little bit with but even they sometimes bully me and call me ugly infront of others just to be more popular in school. My teachers are low t faggots who give me worse grades than others for the same work. I also hate my neighbors they are old stupid faggots always complaining about everything. I wish I had the balls to rope tbh. I truely wish to die as soon as possible without any pain. Because the only way out of my pain is death. The root of my shitty Life is my uglyness and Autism mostly. They arent changeable and I hate every fucking time of being alive. Everytime I wake up I want to kill myself I get suicidical sometimes homicidical thoughts. I wish I could atleast cartelmaxx or other low inhib maxxes to get my status and power up. But since I have autism, social anxiety and Depression I can only dream of it.

How I feel :

You seem to be adding more exclamation marks in every thread!!!!!!!!!

One of the best covers ever made!!

Non existence is the closest thing to bliss.

I would go back in time and punch my dad in the balls if I could tbh.

So do I, bro.

sub 5 should not reproduce.

My teachers are low t faggots who give me worse grades than others for the same work.

So typical. This happens most of the time to men, while female will get better grades for even bad work.
The root of my shitty Life is my uglyness and Autism mostly. They arent changeable and I hate every fucking time of being alive. Everytime I wake up I want to kill myself I get suicidical sometimes homicidical thoughts. I wish I could atleast cartelmaxx or other low inhib maxxes to get my status and power up. But since I have autism, social anxiety and Depression I can only dream of it.

By the way, it will get wose and worse. You won't find any decent job after school. I do have a scondary school certificate (not with the best grades tho') from a science-oriented school and it does not help. Your gap raises month after month and then even year after year.

Last edited:
we all wish we were never born

I wish i could have an abortion

I second this as well