Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I trolled my short GP

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
20% brag
I had to be at the doctor's office 30 minutes ago and my GP is really short (6 feet), so when he asked for my height I told him that I was 6'⅓". He then insisted on measuring it and wouldn't let me leave the room because he said "I'm 6 feet and you look a bit taller than me" and I can see in his eyes that he suddenly believed that he was shorter than he actually thought. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

He measured my height then as 6'2" seemingly relieved.

Whenever I see a Manlet I will lie about my height and say that I'm only slightly taller than them to watch their worldview shatter before them. I once did this on a bus where I told a 5'9 man that I was 5'11 and he looked shocked and then started looking at his own reflection during the entire ride.

I never even noticed this before taking the Blackpill, but since doing this now at least I'll have fun with this. Men of ANY height can do this, if you're 5'8 and see a man that's 5'4 just tell him that you're 5'5 or 5'5½ and he how he'll react. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I also rarely see someone as short as that GP, so I don't have many opportunities to do this, he's literally shorter than every woman in his practice. :feelskek:

6'2 ? What are you doing here Chad, then ? :chad: :banhammer: :banhammer: :banhammer:

Hes 6ft and apparently shorter than his coworker foids nice clown larp there :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

GOD, I FUCKING HATE TALLFAGS.

@gymletethnicel @Animecel2D @Zer0/∞ @MiSKiRaT @LeFrenchCel @DarkStarDown @Adolf Hitler

The fact that mods haven't banned him proves that this site is a joke.
Tbf a warning would be more appropriate also keep in mind it was only posted 21 minutes ago so maybe try a little patience before complaining.

The fact that mods haven't banned him proves that this site is a joke.
I'm almost sure this guy is an Asian troll, posts seem serious and coherent enough for someone to believe in until you read the content, seen plenty of this stuff like this in the Baidu forums. It's a different convention of trolling that many in the Western internet are unfamiliar of but it's quite common over there.

Tbf a warning would be more appropriate also keep in mind it was only posted 21 minutes ago so maybe try a little patience before complaining.
Joined in November 2022...

I'm almost sure this guy is an Asian troll, posts seem serious and coherent enough for someone to believe in until you read the content, seen plenty of this stuff like this in the Baidu forums. It's a different convention of trolling that many in the Western internet are unfamiliar of but it's quite common over there.
You know what, that actually sounds plausible.

@gymletethnicel @Animecel2D @Zer0/∞ @MiSKiRaT @LeFrenchCel @DarkStarDown @Adolf Hitler
I fucking hate how they indirectly show off their fucking height privileges every tallfag I see always I mean ALWAYS mentions his height like it's some sort of a hard earned achievement he worked on [[NOT]] and everyone seems to applaud them for it hell they even fucking show it off and brag about it in dating apps and status everywhere and no one complains about it or questions their odd obsession with height, in fact every normscum acts in awe when some piece of shit mentions his height even though he never contributed to his physical appearance and he only was lucky enough to hit the 6+ ft mark and the stupid shit for brains blame it all on us for not fitting their standards fuck that.

I fucking hate how they indirectly show off their fucking height privileges every tallfag I see always I mean ALWAYS mentions his height like it's some sort of a hard earned achievement he worked on [[NOT]] and everyone seems to applaud them for it hell they even fucking show it off and brag about it in dating apps and status everywhere and no one complains about it or questions their odd obsession with height, in fact every normscum acts in awe when some piece of shit mentions his height even though he never contributed to his physical appearance and he only was lucky enough to hit the 6+ ft mark and the stupid shit for brains blame it all on us for not fitting their standards fuck that.
As a 6'2" man, life is sometimes hard, but I empathize with you short kings.

I'm 6'2", btw. Did I mention I was 6'2"? 6'2" here.

I had to be at the doctor's office 30 minutes ago and my GP is really short (6 feet), so when he asked for my height I told him that I was 6'⅓". He then insisted on measuring it and wouldn't let me leave the room because he said "I'm 6 feet and you look a bit taller than me" and I can see in his eyes that he suddenly believed that he was shorter than he actually thought. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

He measured my height then as 6'2" seemingly relieved.

Whenever I see a Manlet I will lie about my height and say that I'm only slightly taller than them to watch their worldview shatter before them. I once did this on a bus where I told a 5'9 man that I was 5'11 and he looked shocked and then started looking at his own reflection during the entire ride.

I never even noticed this before taking the Blackpill, but since doing this now at least I'll have fun with this. Men of ANY height can do this, if you're 5'8 and see a man that's 5'4 just tell him that you're 5'5 or 5'5½ and he how he'll react. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I also rarely see someone as short as that GP, so I don't have many opportunities to do this, he's literally shorter than every woman in his practice. :feelskek:
41025.jpg

I've had these situations where I told people that my measured height was 5'10 and they would be filled with self doubt since they believed I should be 6+ minimum

I've had these situations where I told people that my measured height was 5'10 and they would be filled with self doubt since they believed I should be 6+ minimum
Even you're 6'+??

What the fuck? 6 feet is short?

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

They need to keep reminding themselves at least a small part of their genes is acceptable. Otherwise, it is completely ovER.

Makes sense.

Based fellow hightmoggercel