Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I trolled my college professor today in front of the whole class

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
It was my first day of college today. I was in literature class, the female professor asked everybody to say what books they read during vacation in front of the whole class. Some students said they read, "harry potter" and other boring ass books that nerds read. When it was my turn, I said that I read Elliot Rodgers Manifesto, when asked by the professor what it was about, I said that it's about how mental health problems and medical conditions are caused by loneliness and other unhealthy habits. I also lied and said that he is an intellectual and is one of the top sociologists at Harvard University. She then said, "wow, Elliot Rodger sounds like a great person, we definitely need more people like him to spread awareness about mental health it is a real problem that affects millions of Americans" :feelskek: . I somehow managed to contain my laughter, I had a straight face the whole time

Last edited:
Who's reading Harry Potter in college? You expect us to believe this bullshit?

This dipshit gets to go to college while I have to wage-cuck my way through life.
I do both, but it is stressful

Low-inhib mogs if not larp

Damn, she took you seriously huh

It was my first day of college today. I was in literature class, the female professor asked everybody to say what books they read during vacation in front of the whole class. Some students said they read, "harry potter" and other boring ass books that nerds read. When it was my turn, I said that I read Elliot Rodgers Manifesto, when asked by the professor what it was about, I said that it's about how mental health problems and medical conditions are caused by loneliness and other unhealthy habits. I also lied and said that he is an intellectual and is one of the top sociologists at Harvard University. She then said, "wow, Elliot Rodger sounds like a great person, we definitely need more people like him to spread awareness about mental health it is a real problem that affects millions of Americans" :feelskek: . I somehow managed to contain my laughter, I had a straight face the whole time
Kek and based :feelsYall:

It may not be funny to you or others, however, I thought it was hilarious
More just amazed how fully she bought into it lol

Who's reading Harry Potter in college? You expect us to believe this bullshit?

This dipshit gets to go to college while I have to wage-cuck my way through life.
foid, for some reason harry potter is the only book foids read lmao, maybe because it was written by another foid

Fakecels like you are very based. The real truecels never do anything

I wouldve died laughing

There's The Modern Prometheus and Atlas Shrugged, and maybe some Agatha Christie too. Women must have lost touch with their "boss girl" mentality and want only to be living Barbie dolls.

I'm surprised no one knew the name, got mad & made a loud interjection.

You're a legend!

Low-inhib mogs if not larp
Sometimes it's eas y to scream fuck all of you to a room full of people all the time and then it's impossible to even try to attempt the opposite. But then after you do that you still exist and have to see all those same people everywhere and them knowing you for that

Did nobody else know who he was jfl?

Sounds kinda like a LARP tbh, but if not, based af.

It's too risky to say such things, some of the students definitely know about him. It's best not to associate yourself with the likes of Rogers in any way if you're a sub5