Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee I troll women on POF. This is my about me.

FrogzVsTrainz

FrogzVsTrainz

Androgynouscel
Warning! This post may result in chronic TL;DR!

Greetings! Welcome to this beginner's guide on internet trolls! This guide will be a constant work in progress. This primer will help you to better understand what a troll is and how they operate. To begin, let's look at wikipedia for a definition.
"In Internet slang, a troll is a person who starts quarrels or upsets people on the Internet to distract and sow discord by posting inflammatory and digressive, extraneous, or off-topic messages." So in summary, a troll aims to put their target in an uneasy state by "griefing", also known as being "triggered."

You have a question?
"Why would anyone want to do this?"
In most cases it's simple, they find it fun. "For teh lulz" as it is commonly referred.

Oh, we have another question!
"In the online dating landscape, what's the difference between a f**boi and a troll?"
An excellent question! In Layman's terms, a f**boi is a simplified and unintentional troll that relies only on it's inherent sexual predator creepiness. A troll has many more options when it comes to making people uneasy. These can include being completely confrontational, passive aggressive, and random.

One noted trait of trolls is their frequent use of memes. But, this isn't a steadfast rule. The use of memes relates to a bygone era, when normies were oblivious to their existence. Oh, yeah... Another of their traits is their hatred of "normies". Normies in a nutshell are people with popular interests that are deemed boring for having them.

Generally, wherever trolls go online, they are an odd site to behold due to the fact that a common troll tactic is to create or vehemently defend statements that are blantantly false. This gives them the disquise of a fool. Very important for their clandestine mission.

I hope this guide has helped!