Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I tried weed and I liked it

MACHETE

MACHETE

The highest -cel on the .is
-
Hello my fellow brocelz

Last weekend , I decided to try a joint a friend of mine gave me like a month ago.

I was alone at home, I got a new pc for a job i got and also my trustworthy old broken guitar.

So i lighted it up, didnt want to go like a sissy and i took a big hit and hold it my lungz for as much as i could. I coughed the shit out of my soul and then drank some cold water. I repeated this until i finished the joint.

By almost the end of it I started feeling weird, like light. I was lightheaded, my body felt light af, and I also felt like i had many thoughts at once. It was overwhelming.
I wasnt sure if this was the effect or I was just anxious.

This is the moment where everything began; I started listening to every noise and sound in a different way, it was very intense and interesting. So I grabbed my guitar and started playing random shit and I really enjoyed it alot. I basically stayed the night playing guitar, csgo and dota2 and eating a lot of food. 10/10 I would repeat it again :feelsLSD:

I wanna try weed but im too high inhib to talk to a dealer