Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I tried to motivate myself by finding ewomen that are better in that subject, but motivation like this doesnt last

Serious

Serious

Officer
★★★
We all know that when it comes to domain knowledge women are less logical gender and when it comes to relationships/love its men who are illogical as fuck.

So I tried to mottivate myself to learn foreign language by saying if foids can do it I can too.

I even found youtube video of woman that wasnt looking like whore that was learning for 6 hours straight.

I couldn't fucking do it, my brain is so fried that every few minutes I think how I will never have family and how despite having master degree Im doing way worse than classmates that didnt even pass A-levels.
I dont think I have ADHD, I didnt have problems with focus when I was teenager.
My brain is just so fried and constantly thinks what have I done wrong in life and how bad my future will be and how I will never start family, it just goes on, and on, and on and Im fuking 33 yo and I didnt learn anything useful in the last 12 years.
Its over.

Im fuking 33 yo and I didnt learn anything useful in the last 12 years.
Its over.
relatable, i dont see myself going over 40 its already unbearable rn

I get what you mean. The only effective way i know to deal with this is Christ coping because it uproots one from the material world, so everything gets easier because, deep down, you're simply gracefuly waiting to die and meet your maker ; your ego, therefore your desires and aspirations, the longing for love... make way for a more absolute purpose that is god, which has the effect of soothing the mind and the heart simply through that new-found primacy in your inner hierarchy. It doesnt mean you just become a rotter waiting death of course, it's quite the opposite : you'd probably start to study well, because your mind and the activity in itself being detached from your ego, everything is dedramatized and heavy thoughts dissipate.

The intimate aspect of the prayer and of an individual relationship with the divine makes that purpose even more potent, calming your inner turmoils to a point that this spiritual relationship with the divine becomes a substitute for real relationships, yes even for the wife and children you long for. It's not to a point that you don't want or never think about it anymore of course, but you're rather like "if it happens, it happens, if not then that's ok" instead of going crazy with sorrow.

But faith is like a muscle that demands work and sacrifices to grow. From personal experience, a part of my mind tells me that i'm just deluding myself while another part wants me to indulge in sin, and those two work very well together unfortunately. :feelswhat: On a side note, i think christmaxxing could help us ascend given that it's maybe the only thing able to calm down that deep-seated internal anguish of ours. Cause yeah the pain is so chronic at this point it's not even funny.

From personal experience, a part of my mind tells me that i'm just deluding myself while another part wants me to indulge in sin
I was raised in catholic family and I know exactly this feelings, had them a lot.
I stopped going to church few years ago. You might right to just try it again.

In catholicism, unlike anglicanism, masturbation is deadly sin, so that makes it way harder.

No learning a new language for your face.

I was raised in catholic family and I know exactly this feelings, had them a lot.
I stopped going to church few years ago. You might right to just try it again.

In catholicism, unlike anglicanism, masturbation is deadly sin, so that makes it way harder.
Based, good luck brocel :feelsokman: faith helps us not not being le toxic inkler :soy: but unlike what a sellout soy might think, it's not about changing your worldviews or personality but more about being cool with this reality treating you with trash. The bible or Jesus never said the world was fair but the exact opposite, and it even goes beyond that by saying it's of the devil.

We all know that when it comes to domain knowledge women are less logical gender and when it comes to relationships/love its men who are illogical as fuck.

So I tried to mottivate myself to learn foreign language by saying if foids can do it I can too.

I even found youtube video of woman that wasnt looking like whore that was learning for 6 hours straight.

I couldn't fucking do it, my brain is so fried that every few minutes I think how I will never have family and how despite having master degree Im doing way worse than classmates that didnt even pass A-levels.
I dont think I have ADHD, I didnt have problems with focus when I was teenager.
My brain is just so fried and constantly thinks what have I done wrong in life and how bad my future will be and how I will never start family, it just goes on, and on, and on and Im fuking 33 yo and I didnt learn anything useful in the last 12 years.
Its over.
U may have ADHD. When I got ADHD meds I was able to get really good mindstate instantly and not have past bother me no more.