Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment I tried to cope with my inceldom with DMT, but it was a failure.

tayhrdl

tayhrdl

NEET
★★
My month long n,n DMT binge ended last week.

I saw all the typical psychedelic visuals, then my ego completely dissolved. I watched structures forming, I became one with this shit. There were mechanical spiders dancing around and I always saw the faces of anime girls blinking in and out of existence. Then huge entity legs went straight into my skull, it was a physical sensation. It felt like death but in a good way. I had no more emotions.

The annoying thing happened at the of my final trip, the first thoughts I had were:

I have whatsapp.
I am <rl name here>
I have a mom.
I'm a neet
I'm an incel, ugly, and so on.

Basically, my brain gave me a list of mostly negative things in my life, and that's when I stopped. A week later, I still feel weird. At night when I close my eyes, I see visual snow, flashing lights, sometimes even visions, and peeping noises. I think it's related to my mental diseases.

So yeah, I'm not sure what I was thinking but at least these after effects are fading away with each day. :ha..feels:

month long? :dafuckfeels:
yeah you prob got some minor hppd.
I was too scared to breakthrough

month long? :dafuckfeels:
yeah you prob got some minor hppd.
I was too scared to breakthrough
Like 25 days, 15 trips, sometimes with a MAOI to make it last longer. Anyway, I will stay clean from all drugs for at least 3 months.

Some people point out that psychedelic trips are delusions, but it makes more sense to say that the conception we have of reality is the true delusion.

The light that we see is only a part of all electromagnetic waves, our ears are less sensitive than a dog's and so on for all senses
The geometric shapes and laws that we have in our heads are contained in completely unthinkable topologies.
Real numbers are contained in complexes and not the other way around.

The closed human vision of reality is the only true delusion, take advantage of the vision you had and distance yourself from reality and social constructions

Some people point out that psychedelic trips are delusions, but it makes more sense to say that the conception we have of reality is the true delusion.

The light that we see is only a part of all electromagnetic waves, our ears are less sensitive than a dog's and so on for all senses
The geometric shapes and laws that we have in our heads are contained in completely unthinkable topologies.
Real numbers are contained in complexes and not the other way around.

The closed human vision of reality is the only true delusion, take advantage of the vision you had and distance yourself from reality and social constructions
Will DMT convince you to not hate women?:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

That our desires and humanities are not a complete representation of reality

Neither misogynists nor anti-misogynists are right or wrong, they are just a closed set of consciousness contained in reality