Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I tried to blackpill my STACY social worker

W

worstcel

Banned
-
So what happened TODAY was I began BLABBERING about genetics and how it determines ur success / whole life in general, and she starts bringing stuff up about environment and how twins growing up in different environments have different IQ and such. I mean I guess environment can impact it a little, but genetics r still set in stone. BUT I can tell that she knows what I'm saying is true too cuz she tried to sort of avoid talking about it by switching back to the main topic which was my school, which I basically dropped out of alrdy. Next time I see her she tells me to show where I got my sources from about my limited knowledge of genetics (incel forums), and she will show her research as well (probably more reliable sources, but BLUEPILLED genetic information).

So what happened TODAY was I began BLABBERING about genetics and how it determines ur success / whole life in general, and she starts bringing stuff up about environment and how twins growing up in different environments have different IQ and such.

Then tell her: ''How about we bring you to Africa. There you can show how you can survive in this environment without white men.''

Then tell her: ''How about we bring you to Africa. There you can show how you can survive in this environment without white men.''
lol I'm saying this thx op

I hope she doesnt get mad tbh

Having a social worker is kinda cucked

The fact that you managed to get her attention for more than a minute without being told to btfo, suggests that you aren't one of us.

The fact that you managed to get her attention for more than a minute without being told to btfo, suggests that you are not one of us
*shows incel liscence*

B)

Foids are subconsciously aware of the blackpill, so it's no stretch of the imagination as to why she attempted to steer the topic in another direction.
Foids are also notorious lairs and deniers so you'll be damned if you can get foids to admit their true feelings towards ugly males and Chads.

lol I'm saying this thx op

I hope she doesnt get mad tbh
She will definitely be pissed, but therapy is pointless anyways, so I think it would be worth it just to see the look on her face.

She will definitely be pissed, but therapy is pointless anyways so..
tbh I only show up cuz shes attractive. If she were fat and ugly I wouldnt go.

Pfff. She'll survive. Easy. Her smv will make sure of it and she'll end in a Tyrone harem. They never lose. Remember?

I have seen a lot of people deny the blackpill but no one has come up with evidence against it. Just because you dislike something, it doesn't mean it's not true. People disliked the theory of evolution when it was first proposed, but their refusal to accept it did not make it untrue.

Pfff. She'll survive. Easy. Her smv will make sure of it and she'll end in a Tyrone harem. They never lose. Remember?
Or, she'll be almost immediately raped and murdered. You do realize that there's no law in a lot of places right? The only thing that keeps her safe here are the endless legions of cucks all around that women take for granted which protect them from danger. That's why you'll see videos of stupid whores going to 3rd world countries and getting beheaded or some shit, or when they go up to a grizzly bear and get mauled.

Or, she'll be almost immediately raped and murdered. You do realize that there's no law in a lot of places right? The only thing that keeps her safe here are the endless legions of cucks all around that women take for granted which protect them from danger. That's why you'll see videos of stupid whores going to 3rd world countries and getting beheaded or some shit, or when they go up to a grizzly bear and get mauled.
Yes. I understand.
But it depends on the location. And it's not like we don't hear about the opposite happening.

Yes. There are women who end screwed up and dead but then there's those who screw up with foreign men then travel back home.

Yes. I understand.
But it depends on the location. And it's not like we don't hear about the opposite happening.

Yes. There are women who end screwed up and dead but then there's those who screw up with foreign men then travel back home.
I'm actually pretty sure the danger turns them on or something. Women are all secretly masochistic. That's probably the reason for the whole dark triad thing.

I'm actually pretty sure the danger turns them on or something. Women are all secretly masochistic. That's probably the reason for the whole dark triad thing.
The triad is meaningless without a decent face and height . Just lol at a manlet trying it. Imagine that

Foids are subconsciously aware of the blackpill, so it's no stretch of the imagination as to why she attempted to steer the topic in another direction.
Foids are also notorious lairs and deniers so you'll be damned if you can get foids to admit their true feelings towards ugly males and Chads.
This. It's pointless to blackpill foids. They are already very much blackpilled, even if subconsciously, as you said.

Foids are blackpilled, at least their eyes are blackpilled bec. their fucking eyes reject anything other than chad.

If you try to black pill her any further she'll just get angry and say "sweetie maybe this is why you're incel?"

Been there, done that.

You can't black pill normies bro, and while foids are inherently black pilled they'll never verbally admit it to you.

she starts bringing stuff up about environment and how twins growing up in different environments have different IQ and such.

I don't know what she's talking about, a simple search on wikipedia will show you that IQ is up to 86% heritable:

"Twin studies of adult individuals have found a heritability of IQ between 57% and 73% in those samples with other studies showing heritability for IQ as high as 80% and 86% in the samples examined in those studies"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heritability_of_IQ

Hourly earning by height:

3510ED3900000578-3632069-image-a-45_1465418511930.jpg

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...workers-earn-far-hour-smaller-colleagues.html

Also tell her going to college increases IQ like playing basketball makes you taller.

chad if a stacy talks to u

When I start complaining about my genetics she says "that's your anxiety talking."

So she basically thinks what I'm saying is not true cuz shes obviously bluepilled and attractive and doesnt know how much genetics influences ur life.
I don't know what she's talking about, a simple search on wikipedia will show you that IQ is up to 86% heritable:

"Twin studies of adult individuals have found a heritability of IQ between 57% and 73% in those samples with other studies showing heritability for IQ as high as 80% and 86% in the samples examined in those studies"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heritability_of_IQ

Hourly earning by height:

3510ED3900000578-3632069-image-a-45_1465418511930.jpg

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...workers-earn-far-hour-smaller-colleagues.html

Also tell her going to college increases IQ like playing basketball makes you taller.
oh yes I forgot. I cant remember if she mentioned the stuff about twins in different environments having different IQ (bad memorycel), BUT I do remember her saying that there was a twin study where one became a millionaire in a good environment and the other became I think broke drug addict or something in a bad environment. They still have the same genetics, idc about being rich or poor I just want good genetics..

Last edited:
Don't drop out of school. Why would you do that?

I know I've said this already on another thread, but the worst thing that a youngcel can do is drop out of high school.

There's no point in talking about genetics with a social worker. As someone who has worked in a stem cell lab before, and also as a statistician...the number of misconceptions floating around about "genetics" is cringy. I will also say that you should keep an open mind, especially when you deal with reliable sources. Scientific studies are not designed with the "bluepill" or any other "pill" in mind; the scientific process is a logical approach of enquiry. How you react to these studies and accordingly adjust your behaviour is a philosophical matter.

Don't drop out of school. Why would you do that?

I know I've said this already on another thread, but the worst thing that a youngcel can do is drop out of high school.

There's no point in talking about genetics with a social worker. As someone who has worked in a stem cell lab before, and also as a statistician...the number of misconceptions floating around about "genetics" is cringy. I will also say that you should keep an open mind, especially when you deal with reliable sources. Scientific studies are not designed with the "bluepill" or any other "pill" in mind; the scientific process is a logical approach of enquiry. How you react to these studies and accordingly adjust your behaviour is a philosophical matter.
I dropped out of high school cuz I have 0 motivation at this point. Genetics is too high IQ for me to understand, so I just assume I'm a failure because of my genetics.

I kind of agree with PPEcel, you should do your best and see what your potential is, but if you feel like you really can't do it, it's understandable as well.

I kind of agree with PPEcel, you should do your best and see what your potential is, but if you feel like you really can't do it, it's understandable as well.
I dont know what to do at this point. I have too much stressors in my life (I hate parents, depression) and going to school will cause unbelievable stress on top of the stress.

I literally do nothing all day now.

I dont know what to do at this point. I have too much stressors in my life (I hate parents, depression) and going to school will cause unbelievable stress on top of the stress.

I literally do nothing all day now.

Well, one day or another you're going to have to take a decision it's really up to you. You can't live with your parents forever and doing nothing will exacerbate your situation. What do you want, a minimum salary job or going to college and have a better paying job? Nothing necessarily wrong with wagecucking that's the path I took myself. PM me if you have more questions.

even if she admitted the blackpill reality of the world, which she won't, why does it matter? is it going to change anything? the only way it could matter is if holes did it en masse in front of millions of coping blue-pilled simps. even then, it's a stretch. Look at those dating shows where a circle of women light up their booths to guys whom they want to date. Direct proof of the blackpill and simps still jerk off into belle delphine's bath water.