Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I tried to blackpill my dad, it backfired so hard. (vocaroo inside)

Why would anyone want to black pill their parents?

now he's mad and says I need to see a therapist for body dysmorphia. fucking retard cuck

View: https://vocaroo.com/1aayePij9G6j

why would you insult your father? Shame on you.
My father talks every time about his past and how he got any girl he wanted back then and mocks me but I would never insult him for this.

Your mother has your father by the balls. He's her simp now, I don't know why you'd think it a good idea to try and blackpill him

autismmaxxing, parents are braindead normies who are on TV life support to keep their brains running. no point in trying to convince them of anything.

also potent kekfuel thanks for sharing bro

my mother acknowledges looks and height are important. so ig she is blackpilled.

What is wrong with you?

I am cringing out of my seat at how bluepilled your father is, but also jfl at the "recessed maxilla" part

just brutal. at least show him pictures and let evidence do the talking. it wont work but it wont be so brutal

Talk the voicepill bro!

You're shitty chin makes you sound weak!

Maxillaeboi!

autism but I respect it :feelsUgh:

Blackpiling parents will never work. They have lived in diffrent times, they are no single and won't asociciate with you becuase of thay. If they will ask you while you don't pull girls, you shoud tell them to help you with that. If they will do nothing, that shows they can't

Voicemogs me. I still sound like a 12 year old at 16.

Low T voicecel, bad voice = bad face @Incelius Savage

Low T voicecel, bad voice = bad face @Incelius Savage
Lmao.

My face is nuked and ugly now due to low t. I’m trying to grow my shitty beard out to give my face some shape and add some jaw length.