Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I tried to blackpill an incel looking friend of mine...

Americanpsycho

Americanpsycho

Nothing Matters Anymore
★★★
He is uglier than me, but trully bluepulled. I tried to show him the correct way, but he didn't listen. He was relentless with his cuck methods. Sad!

let him experience it irl when he goes clubbing

He'll experience the truth either way, don't waste your time.

he believes in the personality meme

Top kek, show him this picture:

looks-v-personality.png

"incel looking" holds no weight most of the time

i mog 90% of people i meet and they have already had sex and been in relationships so jfl tbh.

"incel looking" holds no weight most of the time

i mog 90% of people i meet and they have already had sex and been in relationships so jfl tbh.

He hasn't had sex, I tell you what.

All my friends here at uni are incel, but they're all bluepilled as fuck and I can't take it. I've tried to blackpill them countless times, but they just tell me to shut up and then they spout the "not all girls are like that" meme. One almost accepted the blackpill, but he literally said if he accepted it, he'd probably kill himself so he denies it.

This is fucking hell I can't take it. Being surrounded by bluepilled cucks is the greatest hell of all. They all want to hang around liberal shit roasties who have no desire to fuck them and it kills me inside.

All my friends here at uni are incel, but they're all bluepilled as fuck and I can't take it. I've tried to blackpill them countless times, but they just tell me to shut up and then they spout the "not all girls are like that" meme. One almost accepted the blackpill, but he literally said if he accepted it, he'd probably kill himself so he denies it.

This is fucking hell I can't take it. Being surrounded by bluepilled cucks is the greatest hell of all. They all want to hang around liberal shit roasties who have no desire to fuck them and it kills me inside.

yes indeed. and they orbit one or two "nerdy" girls, thinking they have a chance.

yes indeed. and they orbit one or two "nerdy" girls, thinking they have a chance.

TOO FUCKING ACCURATE FUCKJAKDHFHKSADHFKJ

One of the girls they orbit claims she's INTJ and nerdy, but she brags about going to parties all the time and making out with MULTIPLE guys each night. Fucking suicidefuel for anyone who's ever believed "nerdy" and "shy" girls exist.

at least he doesn't type like the president. there's that. I guess.

I have one old friend that I don't hang out with believe the confidence meme. He say that's all that matters. He's pretty subhuman but I don't feel like blackpilling let him cope.

Sneak this into his kool-aid.

Black pill trump syria assad war alt right God bannon

He might not admit it to you or even himself, but he knows. No subhuman male can be truly bluepilled unless they've lived an isolated life in the himalayas.

i've tried to blackpill so many ugly guys and it never fucking works, people are delusional

i've tried to blackpill so many ugly guys and it never fucking works, people are delusional

They legitimately think that they will find a gf just because they are nice guys

The blackpill is something you have to learn yourself through bitter experience.

He has to experience it first hand and learn himself

I have a 3/10 friend relatively close.

I do not try to blackpill him because the blackpill is extremely violent and i dont want him to rope.