Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I tried to be friendly with my bullies

S

Sitchnatio

Recruit
★★★★★
I tried to think they were just joking when they gave me " names " or making fun for everything I did, also they used to.slap on face or back of the head.
I laughed or smiled as ultimate self defense strategy; I was just there to jestermax and draw attention by humiliating me for their laughs because they were stronger than me.
Today at 28 even when they do some banter I just stand there shy like always

punch them in the throat

What would a saint do?:feelsthink:

use violence, violence solves everything

Random question and totally off topic,

But are you white by any chance?

How low can you go IQ.

i do the same tbh. i am just bottlimg up, one day its going to explode.

Get violent, look up techniques involving the throat, eyes, ears & weak spots that shock the central nervous system now practice on something like a makeshift punchbag.

Krav maga techniques then next time you're there & some shit happens you snap into action, they won't see it coming so act fast & put a stop to being the punching bag.

These ruthless shits will continue to walk all over anyone they can if they know you won't fight.
Random question and totally off topic,

But are you white by any chance?
That shit should be obvious, white ppl & Asians compared to other ethnicities are high inhibition pussies.

Last edited:
punch them in the throat
I tried to think they were just joking when they gave me " names " or making fun for everything I did, also they used to.slap on face or back of the head.
I laughed or smiled as ultimate self defense strategy; I was just there to jestermax and draw attention by humiliating me for their laughs because they were stronger than me.

Last edited:
You only enable them to treat you like shit even more.

I know but why it happens?
Bullies are evil. They enjoy causing pain in others and are delighted to try and feed their egos with the suffering they cause others. I'm sure there's a far more articulate reason for bullying but that's what I feel it comes down to at least.

Bullies are evil. They enjoy causing pain in others and are delighted to try and feed their egos with the suffering they cause others. I'm sure there's a far more articulate reason for bullying but that's what I feel it comes down to at least.
Sad thing is incels here are bullying him by telling him to stab them in the throat/eyes and other stupid advice.

Idk what to tell OP though, people can sense a weak person and prey on them. How do you recover from this? I have no idea.

Sad thing is incels here are bullying him by telling him to stab them in the throat/eyes and other stupid advice.

Idk what to tell OP though, people can sense a weak person and prey on them. How do you recover from this? I have no idea.
I tell u.

Read/study "the book of five rings" by miyamoto mushashi.

You can "win with your eye."

Go Joker on them and then kys in World of Warcraft : Shadowlands .
use violence, violence solves everything
Even if he wins a fight, all normies probably will look at him as the bad guy for having low social status.

Last edited:
So what ahout constant belittling/name calling exc?
Why trying to be funny/friendly with them is a bad choice ?

So what ahout constant belittling/name calling exc?
Why trying to be funny/friendly with them is a bad choice ?
They will see your constant interaction with them as a tacit agreement with their treatment of you. Oh look, this doormat keeps talking to us and being nice no matter how much we shit on him. He must like it. Let's keep going!

That's my theory anyway.

They will see your constant interaction with them as a tacit agreement with their treatment of you. Oh look, this doormat keeps talking to us and being nice no matter how much we shit on him. He must like it. Let's keep going!

That's my theory anyway.
Probably; but if they do on the work place what can I do?
@your personality

Make good CHOices..

its very hard to win against a group of normcels who ntmog you tbh

Bullies aren’t as back and white as some say, sometimes a bully can be your best friend or a teacher. Being nice is very circumstantial.

Who are they? I legit want to do something bad to them.

Probably; but if they do on the work place what can I do?
@your personality
You've brought this up before. Sadly if people are determined to bully you there's nothing you can really do without also ruining your life in some way in the process.

You should save your energy for when or if someone physically puts their hands on you which is when you are most justified in freaking out and there is little room for misunderstanding or twisting your response because everyone knows physically pushing someone around even for fun is bullying. As an incel if you have been for whatever reason chosen as an easy target to pick on it's pointless trying to cut down all negative verbal attacks and mocking at you. It's just not realistic. You can try to minimize it the best you can by not jestermaxxing, not trying to be friendly to your bullies and not trying to enter into any social hierarchies stated or unstated. You will miss out on a lot of social opportunities by doing this though.

Last edited:
wordlian hebban mân m¯ægð, hê setnes untrêowsian êower.

You've brought this up before. Sadly if people are determined to bully you there's nothing you can really do without also ruining your life in some way in the process.

You should save your energy for when or if someone physically puts their hands on you which is when you are most justified in freaking out and there is little room for misunderstanding or twisting your response because everyone knows physically pushing someone around even for fun is bullying. As an incel if you have been for whatever reason chosen as an easy target to pick on it's pointless trying to cut down all negative verbal attacks and mocking at you. It's just not realistic. You can try to minimize it the best you can by not jestermaxxing, not trying to be friendly to your bullies and not trying to enter into any social hierarchies stated or unstated. You will miss out on a lot of social opportunities by doing this though.
Its impossible to be completely out of social hierarchy

shit dont remind me of this

Its impossible to be completely out of social hierarchy
True but you have to at least try to minimize being in one or being perceived as trying to enter into one. Because that's when the active bullying or at least overt hostility becomes common and not just opportunistic.

Get violent, look up techniques involving the throat, eyes, ears & weak spots that shock the central nervous system now practice on something like a makeshift punchbag.

Krav maga techniques then next time you're there & some shit happens you snap into action, they won't see it coming so act fast & put a stop to being the punching bag.

These ruthless shits will continue to walk all over anyone they can if they know you won't fight.

That shit should be obvious, white ppl & Asians compared to other ethnicities are high inhibition pussies.

These Guys never Stop , WE are animals after all ans some of US didnt lern to be one .

Propably BC of No father Figure. But eventually you will Unterstand that aggresion is the only Thing Those primals unterstand.

What OP needs to lie is some roids or clomid to at least help.

Better to be feared and ugly from roids rather just feared and sub-average.