Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I tried putting a drop of blood and peeling some skin on my crush's belongings ,on her backpack specially as a coping mechanism

A_Depressed_Soul

A_Depressed_Soul

Banned
-
I did it because it helps me cope as when I feel more physical pain ,it's like a sacrifice;therefore, it makes me happy and I imagine and fantasize that i am by her side ,I do it when she keeps her bag outside the class room,and try my best for her not to notice me in the hallways, since she said "ewwwww",when someone suddenly shouted Lily look your boyfriend(mocking me)

Piss on her to mark the territory.

Should have pissed and cummed onto it

That's unclean and where can I collect the cum ,and I treat her with tons of respect although she doesn't

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

You respect women and you’re still incel, meanwhile abusive chad is choking your oneitis and fucking her roughly while calling her a dumb slut and she’s loving it

You respect women and you’re still incel, meanwhile abusive chad is choking your oneitis and fucking her roughly while calling her a dumb slut and she’s loving it
Ya she has a handsome boyfriend

That's our destiny

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back