Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I tried killing a spider and I feel terrible

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
There's this spider in my home that's probably the biggest fucking spider I've ever seen and I haven't bothered him at all but today I threw some anti insect powder on him and I feel like I killed my brother. He's still alive I'm pretty sure I hope so at least becaus the powder I used doesn't say it kills spiders he seems like he's chilling with the white powder on him though.
I don't want him to die i also really don't want to try the cup and paper method either since he's so fucking big. He wasn't ever a problem but he's moved over to my weights as of lately and he's near the entrance where I keep my shoes

Update: I poked a hole through my water bottle and blasted him. I barely got a glimpse of him but he looks much cleaner and retreated to the back of my router

Emergency update: the spider has some kids apparently which would make it a girl I suppose... anyway I was sweeping some of the dust out and baby spiders were squiggling everywhere.. I am actually dumbfounded I might have to kill this spider but I've watched enough spider videos to know that when you kill a spider it usually lets out a BUNCH of little babies. Pray for me

I'm going in...

Update: spider got into a tussle with a smaller spider I'm going to start recording

Update: the smaller spider persistently hits the big spider making a web around him I think. I think I should free the big Spider before something goes down

Update: I pointed my space heater towards the web and the smaller spider got scared off but the big spider sits motionless I feel as though he had died I want to cry.

Final update: the mother spider is dead. Her efforts have stopped after a long struggle her legs have scurried and she is officially dead by the lesser spider and my white powder. That spider meant a lot to me. Now I'm watching it being torn apart by a smaller lesser spider. If I didn't interfere none of this would of happened...

Last edited:
I don't know why I'm asking this since I'm arachnophobic but pics?

717DCBA8 6E60 4456 966D 55AAF31DBB28

Brutal. what you wanted from a fellow spidercel?

I usually try to get them in a cup and let them outside. I'm pretty hippy when it comes to killing animals. Although i have killed deer before but that was for food.

[
Okay that is unholy. I would freak the fuck out if i saw that thing tbh...[/QUOTE]

I find most insects and arachnids disgusting except for spiders for some reason

The Soy is strong with this one.

it's over for sweetempathiccaringandbenevolentcels.

I don't kill bugs. I try to trap them and release them outside.

I don't kill bugs. I try to trap them and release them outside.
Same bro. I love insects tbh.

Foids hate them because they are "creepy" and "ugly" so i can relate. :feelsbadman: