Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I tried following a girl who goes to my gym on instagram

coping_manlet

coping_manlet

Admiral
★★★★
She denied my follow request and actually switched gyms. I wish I was lying but I was lurking last night bc she hadn’t been to the gym in a couple weeks and she had switched to a different gym that is further away.

Fucking brutal. A follow request will get you a sexual harassment charge now a days:feelsrope:

Very very relatable

She denied my follow request and actually switched gyms. I wish I was lying but I was lurking last night bc she hadn’t been to the gym in a couple weeks and she had switched to a different gym that is further away.

Fucking brutal. A follow request will get you a sexual harassment charge now a days:feelsrope:
They go there only to be gang banged by random Chads, I really hate remembering times in which I would advance on holes like if I had any chance. Wish I had discovered the blackpill sooner.

PySdNGa.jpg

Next time you see her, go confront her. Be confident.