Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment I tried dating apps for the first time in 30 years as a wizard

• Thread starter BrokenAndThrownAway
  • Start date
BrokenAndThrownAway

BrokenAndThrownAway

sick society
★★★★★
I always was a skinny kid (70kg) with lots of acne when i went to school but managed to put on some weight in combo with resistance training. I still have low self-esteem because of that but I'm working on it.

I was really comfortable with the doomer lifestyle for about 15 years but I'm really afraid of getting old alone :( So i decided to give dating apps a go.

Stats:
30 years old
1,90m
95kg
Blond
Blue eyes
5/10 face
Exercise regularly
KKHV
Only had paid sex
Live in western Europe
Have job
No friends
Autism
I did not pay for premium features on the dating apps
I only liked and messaged with girls i got some kind of attraction too

My experience after (2 weeks on the apps):

-Okcupid i had the most luck and had 2 good convos (only asian women but i find Asian women beautiful so that's not a problem for me)
-Tinder is filled with dumb stacys in bikini posing at the beach (had 2 matches with average belgian girls (but did not message and vice versa)
-Bumble is filled with beckys who think they're stacys with college/university diplomas (0 matches don't even use this app if you do not have a bachelor/master degree)

Conclusion :

-This is going nowhere, the only women i message with don't even speak my native language, western women are not very interested.
I think it's possible to date an Asian girl I'm attracted to but for western women, i need to lower standards which i won't :)

-I'm gonna keep swiping anyway because why not ? Having a digital conversation with a girl is better than nothing IMO and maybe who knows... :feelzez:

***This is just an experience story of someone with autism, i have no deformed face or body, i am not trying to brag about my height and eye color these are just my stats, and yes I'm still an incel***

My experience with dating apps:

100% success rate with women who viewed my message looking at my profile
0% response rate

Just doing it for validation.

:feelsseriously:

The term KHHV is being thrown around like it's nothing. You're not a virgin. Neck yourself.
I don't see it that way, I'm a virgin till the day i have "free" sex.

Last edited:
You sound like a volcel, would you rather keep sleeping with prostitutes or going for uglier foids?

volcel

im the truest of truecels here

You sound like a volcel, would you rather keep sleeping with prostitutes or going for uglier foids?
And how exactly should i do that, ugly foids never seem interested in rl also im retarded in social cues and shit.

mentalcel > volcel

Can you PM your pic?

:feelsseriously:

The term KHHV is being thrown around like it's nothing. You're not a virgin. Neck yourself.
In that case everyone on this forum has the potential to not be a KHHV. Paid shit doesn't count.

Muh it doesn't count.

"Getting fucked in the ass doesn't count"
"Having sex out of marriage doesn't count"
"I'm a born again virgin"

Foid behaviour. If you paid for it then you lost your virginity to a whore, that doesn't mean you're still a virgin. I'm not going to argue with you about the definition of virginity, it is clear. If you want to cope by telling yourselves lies then that's your business. Sure, I could lose my virginity to a whore. I don't want to, I'm still KHHV because of this.
Sure, by definition you're not a virgin, but you're in the exact same shit situation as someone who is KHHV, arguably more pathetic imo. It's easier to just say "i'm khhv" instead of "i'm not khhv but i've never had non-paid sex".

My experience with dating apps, non existent as i didn't bother with them in the first place.

If you paid for it then you lost your virginity to a whore, that doesn't mean you're still a virgin. I'm not going to argue with you about the definition of virginity, it is clear. If you want to cope by telling yourselves lies then that's your business. Sure, I could lose my virginity to a whore. I don't want to, I'm still KHHV because of this.
the fact that you have to explain something like this makes me wanna light the incel.is servers on fire

Yeah it is pretty much, even if u have your height and fit body but not the chad face. U have to compensate with pictures of yourself with friends and in social settings, pictures of your super interesting job or pictures of yourself travelling doing hobbies.

And even then it's not sure if u will have success.

Dating is like playing dark souls nowadays

Last edited:
Asian women are passport hunter gold digging whores.

What app do you use 30 years ago?

A BBS?