Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I tried clubbing... With a wingtoilet

• Thread starter Zhou Chang-Xing
  • Start date
Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
I'll admit it right here, I had hope, I had hope of ascending. I watched a few Alexander Grace video's and got hope. He talked about how he brought a toilet friend with him to do interviews that toilets became more inviting. I saw a redpilled video about wingmen. But when it comes to a wingman, well...

There's no wingman for your face, there's no wingman for your height, and there's no wingman for your race.

But then they talked about taking a Stacy toilet friend to a bar and let her introduce you to other toilets, because they first saw a high quality toilet with you they'll assume that "she's on your level" and they will be impressed by a socially vetted man. The reality is...

There's no wingtoilet for your face, there's no wingtoilet for your height, and there's no wingtoilet for your race.

It all started a couple of weeks ago, I asked a toilet friend of mine to go clubbing so she could serve as my wingtoilet and help me finally ascend, she said... And I shit you not "that's going to be a challenge, but I'm willing to try" (yeah, she was basically admitting to me being ugly in my face :lul:).

So at first we went to a cool bar, my wingtoilet helped to introduce me to a toilet, being Autistic and socially awkward I couldn't maintain the conversation and I saw that the toilet wasn't really interested in me. At another bar I specifically told her to only bring ugly toilets to me, she gave me some life-fuel when she said "you could do better" but I demanded the ugliest toilets and she complied, during one conversation I saw one actively stare at a nearby Chad and then left to go talk to him after saying "she had to pee". Absolutely brutal.

It doesn't matter if you take a wingman or a wingtoilet. Yeah sure, toilets are more comfortable being introduced to a man if it's done by another toilet, but if you're ugly no amount of "social vetting" will save you. :cryfeels:

Your ugly face is the only signal a toilet needs to determine that she's not going to go home with you. :feelswhat:

:society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society:

Mindblowing that you're on good enough terms with a woman for her to do that for you

But then they talked about taking a Stacy toilet friend to a bar and let her introduce you to other toilets, because they first saw a high quality toilet with you they'll assume that "she's on your level" and they will be impressed by a socially vetted man. The reality is...

There's no wingtoilet for your face, there's no wingtoilet for your height, and there's no wingtoilet for your race.
I imagine it has a slight influence on psychology like it could nudge you up a point on the perceived decile scale, but obviously jumping from 4/10 to 5/10 you're still doomed.

Some 1/10 guy shouldn't assume if he has a 10/10 gigastacy on his arm that a bunch of 8/10 girls will flock to him, it's unrealistic.

I asked a toilet friend of mine to go clubbing
:chad: how do you even make female friend?

also if she's willing to go clubbing with you, why not just stay home and play video games with her and hope she fucks you? prob has higher chance of success than random bar foids

>has a female friend
>has a friend

Can't relate

Never been to a club before.

Don't think too much about that, the clubs are the worst places to meet someone.

Mindblowing that you're on good enough terms with a woman for her to do that for you
Because OP is 6'2 mogger of course there is a foid who wants to help "save him" :feelsseriously:

daily reminder that almost every thread OP makes he mentions "my toliet friend" "my toliet friend whom i go over to her house alot" etc. fucking scum motherfucker

I'll admit it right here, I had hope, I had hope of ascending. I watched a few Alexander Grace video's and got hope. He talked about how he brought a toilet friend with him to do interviews that toilets became more inviting. I saw a redpilled video about wingmen. But when it comes to a wingman, well...

There's no wingman for your face, there's no wingman for your height, and there's no wingman for your race.

It all started a couple of weeks ago, I asked a toilet friend of mine to go clubbing so she could serve as my wingtoilet and help me finally ascend, she said... And I shit you not "that's going to be a challenge, but I'm willing to try" (yeah, she was basically admitting to me being ugly in my face :lul:).

So at first we went to a cool bar, my wingtoilet helped to introduce me to a toilet, being Autistic and socially awkward I couldn't maintain the conversation and I saw that the toilet wasn't really interested in me. At another bar I specifically told her to only bring ugly toilets to me, she gave me some life-fuel when she said "you could do better" but I demanded the ugliest toilets and she complied, during one conversation I saw one actively stare at a nearby Chad and then left to go talk to him after saying "she had to pee". Absolutely brutal.

It doesn't matter if you take a wingman or a wingtoilet. Yeah sure, toilets are more comfortable being introduced to a man if it's done by another toilet, but if you're ugly no amount of "social vetting" will save you. :cryfeels:

Your ugly face is the only signal a toilet needs to determine that she's not going to go home with you. :feelswhat:

:society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society:
Fuck you asshole having a foid friend
Foids don’t even want to be seen within a mile of me, I get dirty looks from foids constantly :reeeeee:

How did you get that toilet as a friend though?
fem8hno6xt6v.gif

Last edited:
Because OP is 6'2 mogger of course there is a foid who wants to help "save him" :feelsseriously:
This is legit. 2 Days ago I saw a young Stacy with a 6‘6 guy next to her. They weren’t a couple, just friends you could see it. He was fat and had an ugly face, but teehee he is tall so he is at least a friend. If he was average height or even below with the same face no woman would ever talk to him.

daily reminder that almost every thread OP makes he mentions "my toliet friend" "my toliet friend whom i go over to her house alot" etc. fucking scum motherfucker
Yeah, he has a female friend and calls her „toilet“ here just to fit in. Pathetic

You gotta be at least normie tier for that to work. If you're with a girl and you're uglier than her, women are just going to think there's something wrong with her. She must be blind or doesn't know her value

You may be wrong regarding this

the wingtoilet got you INTERACTIONS WITH WOMEN FULL STOP

Without the wingtoilet in this dating age YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN GHOSTED AND NONE OF THEM WOULD HAVE EVEN INTERACTED WITH YOU.

THIS IS THE REALITY OF DATING IF YOUR A REAL INCEL

0.00000000000000000000001 of interaction IS ALWAYS BETTER THAN 0

Therefore i WOULD ACTUALLY SAY THE WINGTOILET WAS A SUCCESS

and maybe if you did this enough times you may actually score an ugly foid, IF YOU ARE AN INCEL, as you can actually strike up a conversation with them replying and listening to you.

You were expecting to score with beckies and staceys, in this game IT AINT GOING TO HAPPEN FOR INCELS NO MATTER IF YOU HAD A WINGILLIONAIRE

what the hell is up with these fakecels and their female friends :feelsohgod::society:

I have never had female friends in my entire life and I wouldn't even know how to make one :feelstastyman::society:

mogs me for having wingtoilets

I imagine it has a slight influence on psychology like it could nudge you up a point on the perceived decile scale, but obviously jumping from 4/10 to 5/10 you're still doomed.

Some 1/10 guy shouldn't assume if he has a 10/10 gigastacy on his arm that a bunch of 8/10 girls will flock to him, it's unrealistic.

:chad: how do you even make female friend?

also if she's willing to go clubbing with you, why not just stay home and play video games with her and hope she fucks you? prob has higher chance of success than random bar foids
this fr, take chance with what you have bro

not an incel if you have women friends, teach me your ways bruh

Why do you have foidfriends to begin with? Like they'll bring something positive into your life... also a Stacy? Like you actually thought you could get a foid a club. Clubs are :chad: only get that into your head.

You have a female friend that knows your struggle? You can try with her, if she refuses you dump her, why being her "friend"? She likes if she likes you enough to "introduce", laughable

what the hell is up with these fakecels and their female friends :feelsohgod::society:

I have never had female friends in my entire life and I wouldn't even know how to make one :feelstastyman::society:

Possible fakecel that a Stacy was willing to be seen with you at a nightclub & try to help you pick up chicks
Storytime: during one of the only times I ever went clubbing at uni (or anywhere else ever in my life), I met this tall dude who was with his friends and who was a local to the uni city, he went around the club trying to introduce me to foids and get me with them (I was not really comfortable with that anyway), he tried to introduce me to about 20-30 foids and with EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM their face would light up when he approached them, and then when he pointed me out and asked them if they liked me they would cringe, frown or scrunch their face up and shake their head
A few weeks after that fateful night I found the black pill :blackpill: and I've never looked back. I'm still doing my best to try and swallow the most bitter and brutal part (I will probably never feel what it's like to be loved by a woman that isn't fat, ugly, crazy or has something wrong with her) but honestly bros it's too fucking brutal. I mean I have to at some stage if I'm going to move on with my life and avoid being a betabuxx :bluepill:, right? I'd probably need seriously hard copes to help me deal with that. Maybe being a betabuxx :bluepill: for a chick that isn't fat, ugly, crazy or has something wrong with her won't be too bad if she doesn't have children already

>female friend
>fakecel as fuck