Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I TRIED BOYOS

SLAVICMorPheus

SLAVICMorPheus

Let the Poor thing just DIE
-
I tried. I mean I really tried hard to go back to normie life. But everywhere I looked it was blackpill in real life.
Literally the guy from gymcel meme with a 3/10 noodlewhore. Showing JBW.
Tall white guys with hot chink and gook Stacies or a 6/10 white.
All the hotties walking around in packs eyeballing the Chad who is out for a run.
In between these chaos a 5'8 framelet curry ,deep inside pleading to god for his death.
Fuck this gay earth.

Welcome back brothER

I tried. I mean I really tried hard to go back to normie life. But everywhere I looked it was blackpill in real life.
All the hotties walking around in packs eyeballing the Chad who is out for a run.
In between these chaos a 5'8 framelet curry ,deep inside pleading to god for his death.
Fuck this gay earth.
JBW JBW JBW

Fuck this gay earth.
Those cursed with dark pill will never know happiness or being content I have become a hollow human being its like a part of soul is missing

I have become a hollow human being its like a part of soul is missing
Can relate.
Except in my case some parts of the soul remains the rest has vaporized.

Fuck this gay earth.
Move back to the motherland. You'll probably get laid in India or Bangladesh

Move back to the motherland. You'll probably get laid in India or Bangladesh
Cope. Most CurryFoids are protected by their fam..unless u r rich or light skinned u wont even come near a foid there.

I tried as well and ended up applying for this site

Once you swallow blackpill there is no coming back boyo welcome back home.
Once you swallow blackpill there is no coming back boyo welcome back home.

Last edited: