Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I tried blackpilling a reddit cuck complaining about a "low libido" wife, got downvoted and he replied with sarcasm and denial

BlackpilledAF

BlackpilledAF

IAmTheBlackPill
-

This cuckittor seems to think that his wife has low-libido.

I did him and the world a favor by dropping the cold hard truth on him.

o7NScIf.png

Instead being appreciative of me shedding light on the truth of his situation, he responded with sarcasm and denial.

No sympathy for cucks. They will reject the blackpill and attack the people trying to genuinely improve their situation and restore a bit of the dignity they lost to their whore wives.

JFL at this low libido meme. This poor cuck doesn't want to admit that with Chad, his wife's libido will be through the roof.

Cucks the absolute worst. If there is one thing I dislike more than femoids, it's the cucks.

"I'm not some superficial asshole" What a nice guy he is.
Guess what fucker, your wife is tired on your balding mug. When she met you, you had hair. Now they're down to the toilet like other things.
It's time for a cuckhold relationship. Now you can be your own director. Don't worry, various studies show it perfectly normal and healthy.

the kids probably aren't even his. jfl. how naive can you be.

The cuck is rising Chad's spawn anyway. Marriage is a scam.

cucks are a lost cause, don’t even bother with them.

"I'm not some superficial asshole" What a nice guy he is.
Guess what fucker, your wife is tired on your balding mug. When she met you, you had hair. Now they're down to the toilet like other things.
It's time for a cuckhold relationship. Now you can be your own director. Don't worry, various studies show it perfectly normal and healthy.
The cuck is rising Chad's spawn anyway.
Let them suffer in their misery, a life of bluepill delusion begets no other outcome.

cucks are a lost cause, don’t even bother with them.

I enjoy spreading the BlackPill, online and in real life.

Most times I am met with denial, but the few times where I successfully blackpill people makes it worth it for me.

The cucks over at leddit will never swallow the blackpill

She's getting rammed by Chad(s) behind his back. He deserves everything.

When he finds out shes cheating on him:

r/relationship_advice

Caught my Wife (35) cheating on me. Never saw this coming. I'm totally broken, need help.

She stopped masturbating because her holes are getting DESTROYED behind this cuck's back

JFL, everyone knows that "low-libido" means she is cheating on you.

Why is he so beta? Just grab and eat her.

When he finds out shes cheating on him:

r/relationship_advice

Caught my Wife (35) cheating on me. Never saw this coming. I'm totally broken, need help.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Shes not fucking you anymore because she already got what she wanted out of the relationship, a betabuxx and children so he has to pay her for life.

Just watch in a year he'll post again saying shes cheating on me.

His wife is cheating on him

How cucked is to actually sign up for marriage (which is basically a contract to have sex) and not get sex? It's like signing a rent contract, but still having to sleep on the street.

How cucked is to actually sign up for marriage (which is basically a contract to have sex) and not get sex? It's like signing a rent contract, but still having to sleep on the street.

JFL

Wouldn't be a surprise the wife lost libido after hubby was visited by Norwood reaper.

The fate of all cucks and betabux. This is why I laugh when people say being a cuck is preferable to being an incel.

Better off speaking to a brick wall. Some are just too far gone.

She has lost interest in him, probably fell out of love but she doesn't have the courage to end the relationship. She's playing this game to get him to end the relationship himself. If he walks out now, he'll keep his dignity intact. But I think he'll wait until he catches her cheating.

This cuckittor seems to think that his wife has low-libido.

I did him and the world a favor by dropping the cold hard truth on him.

o7NScIf.png

Instead being appreciative of me shedding light on the truth of his situation, he responded with sarcasm and denial.

No sympathy for cucks. They will reject the blackpill and attack the people trying to genuinely improve their situation and restore a bit of the dignity they lost to their whore wives.

JFL at this low libido meme. This poor cuck doesn't want to admit that with Chad, his wife's libido will be through the roof.

Cucks the absolute worst. If there is one thing I dislike more than femoids, it's the cucks.

A cuck will find a way to justify castrating himself. Oh wait they already do that nvm. Cucks are like vampires and the truth is sunlight. Married couples should have stable sex lives until menopause kicks in. My parents always maintained a healthy sex life even to this day and their little boy is all grown up now. The guy is just another typical reddit cuck.

She has lost interest in him, probably fell out of love but she doesn't have the courage to end the relationship. She's playing this game to get him to end the relationship himself. If he walks out now, he'll keep his dignity intact. But I think he'll wait until he catches her cheating.
Or he's such a cuck he will ignore the fact that his wife is cheating on him. Remember that story we read last week about the guy who had 7 kids and 6 of them weren't his.... LOL How much do you want to bet that this guy knew about the cheating all along and just cucked it up and lived in bluepilled denial.

She's getting rammed by Chad(s) behind his back. He deserves everything.
If it's true that she's not masturbating she might be unable to get Chads anymore, because of her increasing age => sexual frustration and low libido. Foid sexuality is very different from male: She probably imagined other people, who give her attention, during masturbation or sex, getting her sexually aroused, even when she's with her beta-cuck.

Now the Chads have dried up and nothing excites her sexually anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back