Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I tried a dating app for girls in the Philippines.

Firefly

Firefly

Titles are for fags.
★★★
Made an account and I was shocked by the amounts of scammers and single moms the site has so I had to also make a girl account to do some research.
Here are some results so far:
from the men's perspective:

One page worth of "girls".

From the girls perspective:

51 Pages worth of men.

This means that for every girl, there are 50 men competing for her.

Assuming you don't mind trying to make a scammer fall in love with you and raise another man's child that is..
If you count those two..
Well it was about 40% scammers and about 50% single moms..
So roughly about 150 men competing for 1 girl...
Just be in the top 0.6%

"but bro they are all incels in their 50's"

Some random dude's profile and his photos are verified...

Almost everyone here could get matches in the Philippiness. It is that easy. A couple of years ago, a picture of Saint BlackOps2cel was tested and it actually got likes.

Maybe try another app

Almost everyone here could get matches in the Philippiness. It is that easy. A couple of years ago, a picture of Saint BlackOps2cel was tested and it actually got likes.
I agree the Philippines is the easiest country in the world if you are white (a full 30% of marriage visas to the US are for brides from that single country). But there are still a lot of scammers. But yeah - if you are willing to "passport bro" the Philippines is usually the #1 spot they recommend.

Made an account and I was shocked by the amounts of scammers and single moms the site has so I had to also make a girl account to do some research.
View attachment 833154

View attachment 833157
51 Pages worth of men.

Assuming you don't mind trying to make a scammer fall in love with you and raise another man's child that is..
If you count those two..
Just be in the top 0.6%

View attachment 833159
I did a philipinnes experiment some years ago on this site on Tinder
View attachment 833154

View attachment 833157
51 Pages worth of men.

If you count those two..
Just be in the top 0.6%

View attachment 833159
That dude is probably a scam, most Chads dont go out of their way to travel to philip to fuck something lmao why would they when phili women aren't even that high tier.

When I did my own experiments on dating apps in philip 3 years ago I was using famous incels and had good results and then switched to a woman and there was a lot of scammers like that but most ppl were ugly asf, also JFL I had 99+ likes in few seconds lmao.

Anyway, I wanted to go SEA 3 years ago but in fact now I am further away from that goal not closer, its crazy just how far I regressed. I have done nothing over the past 7 years to better myself, I feel doomed.

I did a philipinnes experiment some years ago on this site on Tinder

That dude is probably a scam, most Chads dont go out of their way to travel to philip to fuck something lmao why would they when phili women aren't even that high tier.

When I did my own experiments on dating apps in philip 3 years ago I was using famous incels and had good results and then switched to a woman and there was a lot of scammers like that but most ppl were ugly asf, also JFL I had 99+ likes in few seconds lmao.

Anyway, I wanted to go SEA 3 years ago but in fact now I am further away from that goal not closer, its crazy just how far I regressed. I have done nothing over the past 7 years to better myself, I feel doomed.

Scammers? How do you scam poor girls?

Scammers? How do you scam poor girls?
To annoy them, they arrive for a white god but nobody is there. Plenty of ppl do it here on Tinder too.

Lol the guy looks uncanny, it's clearly shopped and not in a good way

Unreal. Your girl account has more matches than google search results.