Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News I took over the Suggestions

CleverJester

CleverJester

Rare Poster
★★
While you inkwels were arguing about Colvin's jaw and BBC I studied the Suggestions.
If you ever thought you were hot shit because you hymen broke some GrAYcel then you are an utter subhuman loser.

I took over the Suggestions. Took their upv000te virginity. All 14 pages of suggestions, all of 'em.
Inkwels

Every time i did it i shouted upv000te while pinching my nipples. My light-gray cum is all over the place.

What can you untermenschs possibly do now?
You can either enjoy my scraps and upv000te to 2 or be a cuck downv000te to 0 and let someone else take their virginity again. Either way you're a cuck.
Don't you understand yet? I broke their hymen with my THROBBING .1. . Now you can either have a meme number like 0 or enjoy my scraps and go to infinity and beyond (also a meme number). I did it and there's nothing to be added nor removed anymore, it's done. It's history and you just happen to be too late.
Now if you excuse me i'll head out read some Julius Evola thus stop describing superiority (me) with inferiority (you) but rather with higher beings.
You might as well go along with nihilism and all that but I, the one who made mankind's history don't need such childish copes.

The time of the greycels is now