Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I took off my glasses in Cafe to dont see sheeple here

• Thread starter Persianyoungcel
  • Start date
Persianyoungcel

Persianyoungcel

Sassanidmaxxing
★★★★
I dont want to see them. Going to cafe as an incel is a mental torture i see couples everywhere i hate when they stare at me when they laugh or speak quitely i think they are laughing and talking about me i was not like this before i was compeletly calm in soyciety before but now i think everyone is looking at me or thinking about me

Also i apologize for my terrible english
I cant type when im under stress

Do you plug your ears

Also i apologize for my terrible english
I cant type when im under stress
Your English is very good bro.

I dont want to see them. Going to cafe as an incel is a mental torture i see couples everywhere i hate when they stare at me when they laugh or speak quitely i think they are laughing and talking about me i was not like this before i was compeletly calm in soyciety before but now i think everyone is looking at me or thinking about me
Yeah. I'm still like that. If someone who i cross in the street or somewhere else starts laughing ,I assume it's me they're laughing at.

It's alright. Try not to give a fuck. It's better to go with a friend but if you go alone, I think it's better to just take your coffee to your car or somewhere else to drink.

your posts are making me so sad:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Iran must be HELL for incels, is that really so bad? Are the foids THAT hypergamous and slutty? :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Foids are same everywhere but yes Iran can be terrible for us

You have to filter out surroundings , People dont care about your Ass in Public, and so should you.

Based idea, I can't see without my glasses and have noise cancelling headphones so I'm gonna do that combo next time I go in public so I don't hear or see normies laughing or talking about me.

Based idea, I can't see without my glasses and have noise cancelling headphones so I'm gonna do that combo next time I go in public so I don't hear or see normies laughing or talking about me.
I learned it from my truecel friend