Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I took my cousins (F14) phone away and got insta blackpilled

R

Rassimov

Banned
-
Today, on the request of my cock-blocking auntie (her mother), I decided to check the phone of my jb cousin (F14) under the suspicion she might have been texting with a older guy. Keep in mind that this is a guy (M24) she never met irl, and is a high school dropout with zero social media presence; creepy right? Wrong. In one of her first texts she sent to him was calling him "literal perfection", and when he even tries to reject her advances, she apologized for coming on too strong.

What I've gathered:

1) She behaves like a groupie around a rock star whenever I speak of him.
2) She texts him first and last, always. He didn't initiate not once, she initiates everything.
3) She compliments him a lot on a lot of things; she likes his name,hair, smile, eyes, even personality.
4) She demanded he sends a pic of himself to her, he refused, and she sent him her photo, unsolicited, to keep extorting him.
5) At 11.30 pm yesterday he made a subtle masturbation innuendo; and she was like "ouu badboy, I know what you mean.. wink wink"

She is already creating fantasy scenarios where the two are dating. I shit you not; she has developed a full blown oneitis for a guy that is a complete strangers to her. That is, my friends, the testament of the power that looks have on girls' raging hormones.

Last edited:
Teenage girls are psychopaths

Would be awesome if he's just an incel Chadfishing and then reveals he's a fat ugly virgin.

Is he goodlooking?

OP, this stranger might be a legit human sex trafficker. I mean, if you don't care about your cousin, then it's whatever.

Is he goodlooking?

Not sure if low IQ or srs.

Would be awesome if he's just an incel Chadfishing and then reveals he's a fat ugly virgin.

This isn't online dating, she saw him accompanying her older sister from the train station and immediately went "omg omg who is this cutie?".

Is he goodlooking?
Cheekbones that create the ogee curve, narrow eyes with minimal eyelid exposure, thick hair, bushy eyebrows, kinda weakish jaw, but very aesthetic smile. You get the picture.

Last edited:
very ebic job. Now have her text the ugly virgin of her school

He probably thinks she's a cop :feelskek:.

Steal her nudes

Today, on the request of my cock-blocking auntie (her mother), I decided to check the phone of my jb cousin (F14) under the suspicion she might have been texting with a older guy. Keep in mind that this is a guy (M24) she never met irl, and is a high school dropout with zero social media presence; creepy right? Wrong. In one of her first texts she sent to him was calling him "literal perfection", and when he even tries to reject her advances, she apologized for coming on too strong.

What I've gathered:

2) She texts him first and last, always. He didn't initiate not once, she initiates everything.
3) She compliments him a lot on a lot of things; she likes his name,hair, smile, eyes, even personality.
4) She demanded he sends a pic of himself to her, he refused, and she sent him her photo, unsolicited, to keep extorting him.
5) At 11.30 pm yesterday he made a subtle masturbation innuendo; and she was like "ouu badboy, I know what you mean.. wink wink"

She is already creating fantasy scenarios where the two are dating. I shit you not; she has developed a full blown oneitis for a guy that is a complete strangers to her. That is, my friends, the testament of the power that looks have on girls' raging hormones.

jfl your cousin is such a wh0re when i started fapping at 17yo becuz didnt know about it

Holy shit, this is brutal. Are you Europecel? @Rassimov

:feelsrope:
None for us.

I feel terrible tbh. Just imagine that this girl is asking a guy for pictures and you have not even had a girl glance at you. The concept of such attention is unimaginable.

learn game bro!

Meanwhile, in reality, girls send the first message to Chads saying they want them

OP, this stranger might be a legit human sex trafficker. I mean, if you don't care about your cousin, then it's whatever.
It’d only be an appropriate punishment, let it happen.

Call the police because that sounds like statutory rape

24 year old with a 14 year old? Damn that’s crazy

What I've gathered:

yeah but help me out here how does he do it? how did he get to know her/get her number and how does she know how he looks like?

yeah but help me out here how does he do it? how did he get to know her/get her number and how does she know how he looks like?
He was probably hot and teenage girls will be okay with statutory rape if the guy is Chad

Holy shit, this is brutal. Are you Europecel? @Rassimov

Yeah, why?

Her whole infatuation with him started when she saw him at the train station where I came to pick her oldeer sister up. He saw me and smiled, because he knows me, and she immediately went gaga over him. She then somehow managed to get his number via her older sister who went to the same high school as him. Can't you understand; she went out of her way, played a detective, to find out personal info about a guy with no social media.

She craves his dick though
Yeah, why?

Her whole infatuation with him started when she saw him at the train station. He smiled at me, because he knows me, and she immediately went gaga over him. She then somehow managed to get his number via her older sister who went to the same high school as him. Can't you understand; she went out of her way, played a detective, to find out personal info about a guy with no social media.
Just curious, not that it really matters; which part?

And no social media? JFL, Chad can have no social media and still slay even though that's pretty much a must in 2019.

Teen love story: ( suifuel warning) over 2 months of working with a 8.5/10 and 155 cm foid that also went to the same school, she confessed having sex with 2 different guys and having dated 3 in total but one guy they only cuddeld in bed. She was 14, let that sink in. im rotting here while chad is having fun and playing with primest of prime pussy ( your life will never be completed if you didnt have teen love)

Yeah, why?

Her whole infatuation with him started when she saw him at the train station where I came to pick her oldeer sister up. He saw me and smiled, because he knows me, and she immediately went gaga over him. She then somehow managed to get his number via her older sister who went to the same high school as him. Can't you understand; she went out of her way, played a detective, to find out personal info about a guy with no social media.
pretty cool. is he more of a prettyboy type or slayer? what is her favorite feature about him? I must attempt to look exactly like that man or die trying :woke:

And I get no love.

LOL, he's probably someone from here running an experiment.

Kek. The guy is probably a Chad or Chadlite, I bet your cousin got really traumatized by the text conversations with him :feelskek:

I know the desire to fuck Chad over out of jealousy is big, but it would be pretty low to use those unjust cucked laws against him. It's not his fault that OP's cousin is already a whore thristy for his cock.

Not to mention that we don't know where OP comes from, maybe it's not from the Cucked States, here for example the AoC is 14.

JFL at having daughters on this day and age, that's all I can say.

pretty cool. is he more of a prettyboy type or slayer? what is her favorite feature about him? I must attempt to look exactly like that man or die trying :woke:

From her texts to him; his gorgeous smile (wide palate, straight teeth), great style (emo/scene), pretty eyes (small, hooded, brown), nice hair (luscious and dense).

From her texts to him; his gorgeous smile (wide palate, straight teeth), great style (emo/scene), pretty eyes (small, hooded, brown), nice hair (luscious and dense).
So they are not "sexting" yet? But also, for how long has this been going on, like a month?

So they are not "sexting" yet? But also, for how long has this been going on, like a month?

2 months now. Nothing explicit, as he gives her short uninterested replies, and she's the one always initiating. It is gettin annoying when every time I go to the train station my cousin would ask me if I saw him there and then explaining me to describe in detail my interaction with him with her fawning over it.

Last edited:
2 months now. Nothing explicit, as he gives her short almost uninterested replies, and she's the one always initiating. It is gettin annoying when every time I go to the train station my cousin would ask me if I saw him there and then explaining in detail my interaction with him with her fawning over it.
Suifuel...

What's the AOC in your country? Is he not interested because of her age?

The least you can do is cockblock her by telling her parent about her sending pic and flirting with a adult. Fucking roastie in the making.

Nah, I know him from when we were kids.

Suifuel...

What's the AOC in your country? Is he not interested because of her age?

16. He isn't making any moves; but he in one reply mentioned that maybe some day they he will invite her for some coffee, to which she immediately tried to text her female bestie all hyped up about it, but instead of delivering that text to her friend she sent it to him by mistake, exposing her juvenile infatuation with him.

thanks my friend :feelsokman:

to which she immediately tried to text her female bestie all hyped up about it, but instead of delivering that text to her friend she sent it to him by mistake, exposing her juvenile infatuation with him.
:lul: What was his reaction?

What I've gathered:

High school dropout with no social media presence? Creepy? That was me until I finally finished school

Impressive someone like that can have 14 year old girls drooling after him though.

this is a guy (M24) she never met irl, and is a high school dropout with zero social media presence;
creepy right?
These are the excuses females will use when the guy is ugly, but they would find some other explanation to shame him if he wasn't.

I was that 24 year old guy 9 years ago, and the hostility I would have towards him is simply jealousy.

WTF are you even talking about? They haven't even met. How the fuck has he raped her? Making fap innuendo?

As jealous as I am, I don't see any need to engage in crab-like behavior when the guy doesn't seem to be predatorial.

I understand the impulse to me (why should they enjoy life if we can't) but I don't think we can ruin Chads' worlds fast enough to cause social change.

I know the desire to fuck Chad over out of jealousy is big, but it would be pretty low to use those unjust cucked laws against him.
It's not his fault that OP's cousin is already a whore thristy for his cock.
This, basically. I'll feel like a hypocrite if I punish a guy for doing something I think should be legal anyway.

Only if I know he's a bad guy. I know we want to assume having chad looks means someone is bad, but there's a 1% chance he might be okay, unless there's something I've overlooked in the summary of these texts.

Last edited:
The fucking whore will later say that the guy extorted her and raped her

I don't have the energy anymore :feelscry:

:lul: What was his reaction?

I've talked to him today and asked him about it. He said "the little one is crazy lol". Doesn't seem fazed by her attraction to him at all.

Only if I know he's a bad guy. I know we want to assume having chad looks means someone is bad, but there's a 1% chance he might be okay, unless there's something I've overlooked in the summary of these texts.

Not a bad dude, has a very weird incel sense of humor, but my cousin thinks he's the funniest.

What a slut, awalt

Idea for OP: be supportive of your JB cousin's incel-minded chad-faced boyfriend, talk about how you don't mind "sharing" her with him, ie plant seeds how you would be open to a MFM sammich, because face it, you would totally do that to cope, no matter how high the risk of accidental ball-collision was, if it meant getting balls-deep in your cuz.

In 4 years of course, when she turns 18.