Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i took a shower and lifted a little and you simply won't believe the results

whogivesafucc

whogivesafucc

Banned
-
i'm still a fucking incel

just lol at incels trying to leave inceldom, if it didn't happen after 25, there is literally no hope for you other than being betabux with a dead bedroom

whogivesafucc said:

just lol at incels trying to leave inceldom, if it didn't happen after 25, there is literally no hope for you other than being betabux with a dead bedroom

What ddid you expect tbh? A magic genetcis fairy popping out and turning you into a Chad?

If it didn't happen before 20 then IT'S OVER. Becoming a betabux is quite hard if you are subhuman.

jfl at becoming bb out of desperation

incelman said:
whogivesafucc said:

What ddid you expect tbh? A magic genetcis fairy popping out and turning you into a Chad?

If it didn't happen before 20 then IT'S OVER. Becoming a betabux is quite hard if you are subhuman.

it's not like i actually took a shower or lifted, even though i practice these things daily, it was just a joke referring to this section of the board "Venting, Leaving Inceldom"

Just get plastic surgeries to fix your problems man.

I knew I was incel/forever alone since I was in high school, but I tried anyway.

Turning 28, and having changed nothing (well, actually, I made friends, but changed nothing romantically), I confirmed what I already knew: that I'm incel/forever alone.

Even being a betabux is unlikely, femoids these days don’t need one, the welfare state is their betabux.

But did you lift in the shower with waterproof weights?

whogivesafucc said:
it's not like i actually took a shower or lifted, even though i practice these things daily, it was just a joke referring to this section of the board "Venting, Leaving Inceldom"

Try harder. Shower at least 13256524567635 times a day, haircut EVERY 3 hours, lift, NoFap, NoBreath, approach, game, confidence

No hope.... just a whole bunch of cope.

Have you tried No Pillow?

I seen it coming, but i still laughed my ass off.

everyone is an incel until they leave it.

Did you lift in the shower? You have to try a specific way.