Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I took a look at the /pol/ thread on 4chan.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
The first two posts I saw was one about guys on there talking about trying to get with ethnic women like asians and latinas since white women are so bad and another saying that islam is the best religion mainly because it keeps women in check and most of the comments were agreeing with the OP.

muh preservation of the white race

Last time I checked, /pol/ was filled with Islamophobic cucks.

Can't defend a race full of women that don't want babies & will spread their legs for what they consider to be a strong man regardless of race, waste of time.

pol is full of Christcucks, shills, trolls, /rTheCuckold refugees and other fucking faggots

/pol/ covers too much of the political spectrum to be taken seriously. That's why I moved from there to more niche forums for their specific ideology i.e northwest front or islamic telegrams

pol is full of Christcucks, shills, trolls, /rTheCuckold refugees and other fucking faggots
You need to look again. Most think trump is a jewish puppet and the christianity is a useless religion.
They said they disagreed with some of islams practices but like the fact it kept women in check and all of the nations who practiced it were strong.

You need to look again. Most think trump is a jewish puppet and the christianity is a useless religion.

I hate pagan fags more. There are lots of different opinions on pol, but I've seen a lot more bullshit on there recently (last year and half)

/pol/ is a satire board bro. Lmfao.

4chan is cucked beyond relief now, especially pol and r9k

half the threads there are about foids lmao politics my ass

I don't think so. That's a lot of effort for a joke.
Well, there's always retards drawn in but I used to post there daily. For a couple of years. Until it went to shit after the election.

4chan in general is filled with yellow fever ethnics tbh.

Dont believe me look at the pol meetup

I don't think this was yellow fever since they were just talking about how bad white women are and how they were trying to date ethnic women just to get treated decently.

This subhuman will from now on base his entire opinion on /pol/ on the 45 seconds spent on the board. If he saw two commie posts he'd think of it as a commie board, etc...

/pol/ covers too much of the political spectrum to be taken seriously. That's why I moved from there to more niche forums for their specific ideology i.e northwest front or islamic telegrams
Lol ive tried to find those, islamic telegrams specifically but its all dead links or "moderate rebels" supporting faggotry

Lol ive tried to find those, islamic telegrams specifically but its all dead links or "moderate rebels" supporting faggotry
haven't been there since 2014-16 so dunno the current climate. I know someone here who was banned for it had a good one. Can't remember his name though.

They should take both the sexbotpill and surrogacypill. White women should just have their eggs harvested and the kids raised by responsible fathers with robot assistance.

The first two posts I saw was one about guys on there talking about trying to get with ethnic women like asians and latinas since white women are so bad and another saying that islam is the best religion mainly because it keeps women in check and most of the comments were agreeing with the OP.
4chan was infilitrated by Normies,Foids, and Cucks a long,long time ago, 8kun is where the true 'ones' are at.

This subhuman will from now on base his entire opinion on /pol/ on the 45 seconds spent on the board. If he saw two commie posts he'd think of it as a commie board, etc...

Don't call me a subhuman. And I'm not basing anything off it, I just thought it was interesting and I look at the forum long enough to know what it's like.

haven't been there since 2014-16 so dunno the current climate. I know someone here who was banned for it had a good one. Can't remember his name though.
oh then i understand, telegram was a paradise for extremists before putin cucked them in like 2017. now the good stuff is all gone because telegram is controlled by [CENSORED]s. There are tons of extremist right wing servers left though lol, even post-christchurch.

/pol/ is half white half ethnics they getting ethnically replaced even in their own white website :lul:

4chan belongs to normies.

Interesting. Never been there

It is a genuine fear of a religion which hates the infidel , it has a reason as most Muslims might not hate the infidel but will they oppress and murder them when the time comes .... YES.

It is a genuine fear of a religion which hates the infidel , it has a reason as most Muslims might not hate the infidel but will they oppress and murder them when the time comes .... YES.
The only thing /pol/cucks should fear are white-worshipping hindu dindu shitskins.

Do you really think that many hindu dindus can fit?
Its cultural we can change it but it's same with pakis , you guys are the biggest huwite worshipers on this planet

Its cultural we can change it but it's same with pakis , you guys are the biggest huwite worshipers on this planet
hindu dindu shitskin IQ strikes again. Keep coping with "muh it's cultural" when all hindu dindus are white-worshippers. :feelskek: Even white people know it.

hindu dindu shitskin IQ strikes again. Keep coping with "muh it's cultural" when all hindu dindus are white-worshippers. :feelskek: Even white people know it.
Kek as if pakis aren't , pakis continuously worship with muh we ij huwite and what not.
Pakis sucked America's dick so hard that it ruined there whole country.

Kek as if pakis aren't , pakis continuously worship with muh we ij huwite and what not.
Pakis sucked America's dick so hard that it ruined there whole country.
You are projecting, Pakistanis don't give a damn about skin color, and they especially do not judge others for it, like Indians do. It's funny you want to talk about dick sucking because hindu dindu shitskins suck white supremacist dick because "muh evil moozlems." :feelskek: It's pathetic, but sums up the fragile ego of hindu dindu shitskins.

You are projecting, Pakistanis don't give a damn about skin color, and they especially do not judge others for it, like Indians do. It's funny you want to talk about dick sucking because hindu dindu shitskins suck white supremacist dick because "muh evil moozlems." :feelskek: It's pathetic, but sums up the fragile ego of hindu dindu shitskins.
Yes cause its Indians who faught America's war in Afghanistan

Yes cause its Indians who faught America's war in Afghanistan
You have no understanding of what went on behind the scenes. Being bullied into participating is not the same as doing it willfully.

You have no understanding of what went on behind the scenes. Being bullied into participating is not the same as doing it willfully.
What do you think is the cause of white worship

What do you think is the cause of white worship
Nope, that's not it. We have ZERO U.S. military bases in Pakistan. Same can't be said for India, so who's the white-worshipping nation here?

Nope, that's not it. We have ZERO U.S. military bases in Pakistan. Same can't be said for India, so who's the white-worshipping nation here?
Just checked there are no US military bases in India.
Again can you tell me what is the reason of Indian white worship ?

Just checked there are no US military bases in India.
Again can you tell me what is the reason of Indian white worship ?
Hmm, looks like you are right about the military bases. My bad.

And of course, it's the caste system you guys held on to for centuries. You think that mindset goes away just because some guy in a suit passed a law?

/pol/ is full of normies and cucks, it's not worth anyone't time

based islam

Islam is the religion of peace of shits

Hmm, looks like you are right about the military bases. My bad.

And of course, it's the caste system you guys held on to for centuries. You think that mindset goes away just because some guy in a suit passed a law?
But caste system isn"t related to race , .R Ambedkar famed dalit economist and political leader even talks about how where lower castes are mongoloid brahmins are mongoloids and where lower castes are Dravidian brahmins are Dravidian.
Caste!=race
Indians of different castes from same region look similar

Last time I went on pol literally every thread had some guy BBC posting.

/pol/ doesn't understand that their problems are caused by foids.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back