Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I took a long look at IT's threads for the first time.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
I've only really started looking at IT after I made my suicide annoucement post and then today with another thread, to see if they were celebrating my impending death or holding me up as a "good incel" for my post today. It's looks like the usual stuff that you see here but I can't stand how passive agressive they are.
"Oh we want to help incels, it's just that all of you are evil scum that I will admit to wanting dead for being "extremist"."
Even when they're "complimenting" incels it's in such a backhanded way they'd be better off just insulting us.

They're disingenuous people, tbh I'm low IQ for even reading their garbage.

Ultimately they have no arguments, they can't argue against the blackpill so they attack our character. It's pretty obvious that their solution is just to get us to shut up and stop complaining about being on the losing end of nature, that's it.

They're disingenuous people, tbh I'm low IQ for even reading their garbage.

Ultimately they have no arguments, they can't argue against the blackpill so they attack our character. It's pretty obvious that their solution is just to get us to shut up and stop complaining about being on the losing end of nature, that's it.
There's also the problem of constantly giving them ammo with edgy threads and comments.

There's also the problem of constantly giving them ammo with edgy threads and comments.
It's true that a lot of edgy shit gets posted here, but it's not as if they'd stop hating us if we censored ourselves. These are the same people who flood their sub with posts from nearcels and *********, as if that sort of content represents the vast majority of incels. Just lol tbh.

They're disingenuous people
they are people who are constantly conflating morality, social rules, and the law, as all one and the same. and threatening incels with violence, prison, and shame for their free thoughts on the internet

they are truly terrorists

You're gonna rope? Aren't you like 16?