Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I took a break from this forum to go "touch grass" but the experiences in my new college has been so humiliating I am more depressed than before

glowIntheDark

glowIntheDark

I who have never known foids
★★
I took a break from here because I was about to rejoin a university after dropping out from another one

And naturally as I thought it was a new start I decided to take a break from this forum and everything blackpill and doomer related.

but it's true blackpill always comes to collect.

here has been my experience so far-

1) I get assigned a chad as my roomate . Everyone is naturally just attracted to him and want to be near him/his friend. Man /women doesn't matter. Even though he is kind he had the most boring personality and yet he has a group of admirers following him in the first week of college.

2) I hang around (more like leach ) off him as he knew me the first week and because he is kind he lets me hang around with him. But his group of admirers (wannabe friends) literally ignore half the shit I say .

3) They will only eat breakfast when HE wants to they will only go to play when HE wants to. Naturally they have made him is unacknowledged leader (kind of like queen bee) of his group.

4)Not one girl has approached me or talked to me. Even my normie acquaintance had a fat girl approached to talk to him but zero girls talk to me they straight up ignore me

5) I make a huge effort to "dress nice" and "set my hair" yet my Chad roomate rolls out of bed and gets attention. All of the people in our year know his name already while even my "FRIENDS " barely know me

6)

Last edited:
I don't think you finished the thread

You're seeing the halo effect occurring irl

they haven't noticed that you're a magnificent gentleman yet

Tried this once too when I was a newfag to inceldom, of course to no ones suprise it didnt work well, ended up here rotting again

It's even weird that you could be friends with such a god tbh

Just dont finish a thread theory

Uni/college is the worst place for an inkie to be in

Constant mogging, foids dressed up in skimpy outfits, PDA, watching couples go out and have fun while you're going back to your dirty 1BHK flat

College is the ultimate introduction to the blackpill.

At Least your not oblivious about whats going on . Life is Luck :feelsclown:

Users who are viewing this thread

• Rensudesu
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back