Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I told the tallfag in my tutoring class to not date that low tier becky

Pillow City Pimp

Pillow City Pimp

"Ultravisionary Blackpilism"
★★★★
So in my class there is this one girl in that always very loud. Then here come this tall fag that were praised by her for his height alone. They always chat and scream abou their planning to eat on any restaurant near the tutoring place. But day after day this tallfag became annoyed because of that lpw tier rice becky. This day he flee from the seat nect to her. After that the class became a bit chaos then i did some based moment. I told him that the only people that will survive is the most attractive one later i told him straight up that she is ugly and he must choose below that since he is tallfag. As that loud rice becky sit alone with her group friends through the session i laughed in my heart because i prevented some incel into being born in this bluepilled flavoured faggot gay ass world.
:society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Good job , imagine if we where blackpilled chads , lol

So in my class there is this one girl in that always very loud. Then here come this tall fag that were praised by her for his height alone. They always chat and scream abou their planning to eat on any restaurant near the tutoring place. But day after day this tallfag became annoyed because of that lpw tier rice becky. This day he flee from the seat nect to her. After that the class became a bit chaos then i did some based moment. I told him that the only people that will survive is the most attractive one later i told him straight up that she is ugly and he must choose below that since he is tallfag. As that loud rice becky sit alone with her group friends through the session i laughed in my heart because i prevented some incel into being born in this bluepilled flavoured faggot gay ass world.
:society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
based

Female and tallfag death camps when?
When we become 7'4 foot tall, square jawline, and forward maxxila mutant incel

You should cockblock ricefoids whenever and wherever possible tbh. They shouldn’t be free to birth gigacel hapas/chinkcel offspring