Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I told my mother that as a male I dont have many options.

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
I just told her that males dont have as many sexual options as females as there is always a desperate man to partake in intercourse with a woman.

I told her that as a male I cannot move from relationship to relationship let alone I have never had one in my life.

Me and her have already established that you need looks and money(she is still redpilled) to have a successful relationship.

I told her that anyone can get a job but not everyone can have good looks.

She just said. "Why dont you become good looking and be the other option for females? So they pick you over other men instead."

Basically, just be good looking br0 without any meaningful ways to get there. Literally just become overnight good looking. JFL

Interesting news

Interesting news
i got permad for this low effort content so therefore I will write a meaningless reply to your comment so mods dont bother reading this since its alot of writing, its really over man its really bad news.

JUST CHANGE YOUR GENETICS, BRO

JUST BECOME GOD AND CHANGE THE LAWS OF REALITY, BRO

My mother asked me if I didn't like women

Just become good looking bro!

Man if only it were that easy

You have to realise, from a female perspective, you can just become attractive, by using makeup for instance. That's not an option for scum of society such as ourselves.

My case is worse. In the same conversations my Mom talks about personality.

I find it hard to talk to someone from a completely different generation about this stuff. I mean, my parents grew up when the Berlin wall was still around and Bush 41 was invading Panama. That feels like an eternity ago. I don't even remember 9/11. My mother doesn't even know how to convert a Word doc into PDF.

I'm sure your parents have no ill intentions, but sometimes their advice just doesn't work when every foid owns a cellphone and can instantly access Instagram pictures of 10/10 perfect Chads.

YOUR MOTHER SURE IS STUPID.

welcome back man
She just said. "Why dont you become good looking and be the other option for females? So they pick you over other men instead."
lmao typical boomer foid response, they're completely oblivious to how things work these days or living in a world where no one wants them

Just become better looking than everyone on hookup apps bro.

That does it!

I'm gonna wake up tomorrow and be good looking!

Best advice ever

I just told her that males dont have as many sexual options as females as there is always a desperate man to partake in intercourse with a woman.

I told her that as a male I cannot move from relationship to relationship let alone I have never had one in my life.

Me and her have already established that you need looks and money(she is still redpilled) to have a successful relationship.

I told her that anyone can get a job but not everyone can have good looks.

Basically, just be good looking br0 without any meaningful ways to get there. Literally just become overnight good looking. JFL

Just explain to her that one can not become good looking because being good looking is something you have in your genes or not.

My mom is pretty blackpilled by now. I mean I have known the blackpill for decades and taught it to her long ago. I bascially invented the blackpill when nobody else was aware of it.

Just explain to her that one can not become good looking because being good looking is something you have in your genes or not.

My mom is pretty blackpilled by now. I mean I have known the blackpill for decades and taught it to her long ago. I bascially invented the blackpill when nobody else was aware of it.
Goodfellas at this. It's like saying Columbus invented America (or rather, vikings as studies have found). Your ego is through the fucking roof, son.

i told it to my cousins and she told im talking bullshit lol