Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I told my dad about my inceldom.

Pareg

Pareg

Two worlds apart: theirs and ours.
★★★★
God damnit.
Will I have ever recover from this extremely bluepilled moment...

Let me explain.
So, a few days ago I made this thread:
https://incels.is/threads/my-friend-always-asking-me-to-go-play-games-with-him.83916/

So I came to his house. I met his roomate and saw again his fucking girlfriend... Unfortunately I didn't go ER on them. I should have maybe.
Anyways. The evening went pretty nicely regardless the mental torture of seeing this girl - this roastie.
Same for the next day.

And then I went back to home after train and rain.
There goes my mental state. I was super cold, it was a horrible moment.
My dad took me after the train and brought me back to the home.
He started to tell me off about some stupid things that aren't too important.

Unless this one fucking shit.
Basically, as a chemist (lmao I'm just a student who likes chemistry) I was doing some fun experiences with basic things.
My dad told me off about that. That destroyed me as it's one of the few things that calms my pulsions.

This really broke me. And then. I decided to go like "fuck this, let's tell him everything".
He just gave me bluepilled advice like "there's someone that likes you", "eventually it will come", "everyone knows about how the society is fucked up"

"EVERYONE KNOWS ABOUT HOW THE SOCIETY IS FUCKED UP"

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
LMAOOOOOOO ROOOOOOFL

Such a funny guy fucking hell

He doesn't understand how today's world works god damnit.

Last edited:
Well, if it means anything at least you have us...

Never reveal your power level to bluepills. Back in his time soul mates were a thing, there was at least some semblance of morality back then, old bluepills will never get us.

Never reveal your power level to bluepills. Back in his time soul mates were a thing, there was at least some semblance of morality back then, old bluepills will never get us.
:(

Exactly what I tried to tell him. He is obstinated lmao.
Thank you, my fellow brother.

He’s a boomer, they don’t even vibrate in the same frequency as us, don't listen to him.
Best analogy ever. :feelsokman:

:confused:

Boomers are bluepilled. They still think “muh personality” works like it used to.

you dumb bro? telling people you're incel in 2018 is like a serial killer walking into a police office and telling everyone there that he is a serial killer
Tbh.

My brother thought “incels” was a terrorist group at first until I explained to him what it really is. Media propaganda is real.

atleast he acknowledges how the dating market/ society is fucked up. further than i ever got trying to blackpill my parents.

Boomers are bluepilled. They still think “muh personality” works like it used to.
Understandable. It's a different time period. Different rules and standards. Our generation's perception will never be understood by older heads.

you dumb bro? telling people you're incel in 2018 is like a serial killer walking into a police office and telling everyone there that he is a serial killer
For this reason I thought it was safe to tell him:
He’s a boomer, they don’t even vibrate in the same frequency as us, don't listen to him.

Tbh.

My brother thought “incels” was a terrorist group at first until I explained to him what it really is. Media propaganda is real.
He didn't even know about us. Rofl.
You are right though. Media propaganda is so real.

atleast he acknowledges how the dating market/ society is fucked up. further than i ever got trying to blackpill my parents.
Unfortunately he is so obstinated that he will never understand I guess...
You did try to blackpill your parents? Seems like a great idea if they are REALLY open-minded.

Understandable. It's a different time period. Different rules and standards. Our generation's perception will never be understood by older heads.
Exact.

Exactly this.

Soo true

Bluepilled people will only learn through experience

So he said that he understands how society is all fucked up? That sounds like he's at least somewhat sympathetic...

Why are you lol rofl etc at him? That sounds like something an incel would say, talking about how fucked up society is. Sounds to me like you just want someone to vent your anger at, try being nice to him, if he's sympathetic to you maybe he can help you.

So he said that he understands how society is all fucked up? That sounds like he's at least somewhat sympathetic...

Why are you lol rofl etc at him? That sounds like something an incel would say, talking about how fucked up society is. Sounds to me like you just want someone to vent your anger at, try being nice to him, if he's sympathetic to you maybe he can help you.
That blue pilled advice would only work for a normie who’s had some success with women, it’s hard to give someone hope who’s never ever had any relationship with jack shit

Paradoxically, bluepilled people tend to say this kind of thing, but it's so much less deep than when someone as blackened as an incel says it.

Bluepilled shits think that they can overcome the illusion of this society by simply saying that the said society is fucked up.
Guess what? It doesn't work like that. To get out of the illusion, you must be blackpilled. There's no other way out.

Also if you really think that he can help me, you are WRONG. And maybe bluepilled but I won't jump on conclusions too early, right?

That blue pilled advice would only work for a normie who’s had some success with women, it’s hard to give someone hope who’s never ever had any relationship with jack shit
Yes. Exactly.

Normalfags will never understand. It's best not to talk to them about anything that is not normal.

Boomers are so low IQ they will never understand how today´s world works

Just tell him you were in a bad mood or kidding or sum shit, that boomer won't understand you and is probably in denial that he's had a failure of a son at least in his eyes , he'll only start to push more shit on you or do shit in the moment ,so it's best just to act normie in front of him, thats what i do when my mother ask me when i'm getting married i just tell her i'm waiting for the right women that i can financially support, bullshit of course but thats the fucked up world we live in where seeming like a beta buxxer is normal.

Boomers are subhuman.

Boomers are so low IQ they will never understand how today´s world works
They are not really low IQ. They're just completely out of sync with today's world. It's a bit understandable honestly.

Just tell him you were in a bad mood or kidding or sum shit, that boomer won't understand you and is probably in denial that he's had a failure of a son at least in his eyes , he'll only start to push more shit on you or do shit in the moment ,so it's best just to act normie in front of him, thats what i do when my mother ask me when i'm getting married i just tell her i'm waiting for the right women that i can financially support, bullshit of course but thats the fucked up world we live in where seeming like a beta buxxer is normal.
If I even try to act like a normie, my brain explodes. I simply can't do that. I don't know. It's just impossible for me to be someone else than me.
He also got that I'm not really a normie. Does he see me as a failure? I don't even know or care at this point honestly.

Year 21 - still waiting for that fabled "special someone".

Year 21 - still waiting for that fabled "special someone".
That's what I hesitated to tell him:

"There's someone that likes you."
"And when I will be 50, will there still be someone out there for me?"

They are not really low IQ. They're just completely out of sync with today's world. It's a bit understandable honestly.

If I even try to act like a normie, my brain explodes. I simply can't do that. I don't know. It's just impossible for me to be someone else than me.
He also got that I'm not really a normie. Does he see me as a failure? I don't even know or care at this point honestly.
I can't really speak for your dad i can only speculate, but just give generic responses not normie necessarily but just enough to seem legit like you're focusing on other things.

I can't really speak for your dad i can only speculate, but just give generic responses not normie necessarily but just enough to seem legit like you're focusing on other things.
I love physics and that's it. The only thing I could focus on if I was better at doing science.

Lmao at telling a brainless boomer normalfag about inceldom they wont get it

Dude your friend bertrayed you
If he truly understood he'd have known that having his girlfriend present would hurt you in your situation
This is basic emotional shit I figured out when I was 13
"Oh how would x feel in the presence of y?"
Its not that hard , I knew exactly who I could hurt with feminine presence and who not(even though I never actually attract feminine presence)
Maybe he wiped his feet off your respect , he didnt give a shit

Its not that hard to know really that if you've got a bro hurt by women you spend bro time with them, without any women , you engage in a creative and relaxing male space

To me your friend betrayed you, worst case he used you to alpha you in front of his girlfriend knowing that you would be insecure in her presence
In this case he will soon stop caring about you under the pretense of you being a "negative presence" or some bullshit disenganging with moral high ground when he's the one that actually disrespected you

Well I hope this is not the case, im speculating, but its time to acknowledge that men too play their parts in this madness, the men that sell their souls to women are betrayers and will throw you under the bus for pussy

Also boomers live in their own little world, they're practically a different species, their world is dying almost dead and when they die none of it will remain,none of it

If he truly understood he'd have known that having his girlfriend present would hurt you in your situation
Its not that hard , I knew exactly who I could hurt with feminine presence and who not(even though I never actually attract feminine presence)

Its not that hard to know really that if you've got a bro hurt by women you spend bro time with them, without any women , you engage in a creative and relaxing male space

To me your friend betrayed you, worst case he used you to alpha you in front of his girlfriend knowing that you would be insecure in her presence
In this case he will soon stop caring about you under the pretense of you being a "negative presence" or some bullshit disenganging with moral high ground when he's the one that actually disrespected you

Well I hope this is not the case, im speculating, but its time to acknowledge that men too play their parts in this madness, the men that sell their souls to women are betrayers and will throw you under the bus for pussy

Also boomers live in their own little world, they're practically a different species, their world is dying almost dead and when they die none of it will remain,none of it
Yeah he kinda did betray me.
Especially since he knows about my problem with femoids.

the big lie
Ikr.

Well-elaborated.