Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I told a foid that I am her God at work

userrrr

userrrr

ogre
★★
**ATTENTION BRAGGING**

My second day at work was hellish. I had infinite bad luck yesterday. I did some mistakes that even cost me a money. I earned nothing and broke somebody’s phone.
I worked at a warehouse of one internet marketplace and after I was doing some sorting I putted weights that were a little bit heavy for average foids. This foid went to the boss and met me afterwards. Then I went with her to inspect her situation and try to help. I sincerely wanted to help and fix her problem that maybe I caused.
I tried to listen to her but she was using professional lingo that was gibberish for me and I asked her to explain more clearly and in detail because I was super exhausted and emotionally tortured that why I didn’t understand a shit what I had to do. After a while I gave up and left her but shortly after I’d returned.
I tried to ask her to explain more clearly what should I do to fix the problem again. She started disrespecting me. I listened to her a little bit but then we started trash talking.
Few moments later she told me “Who are even you” in context like "you are nobody"
But I countered this instantly with "I am your God and you need to shut up, scum" (I wish I told her a bitch in sexual context instead of scum)
It was very entertaining to witness how she became very submissive right after I said it and she stopped putting that much effort to humiliate me or insert her dominance. She couldn’t do anything to me. Maybe she was scared or maybe I turned her on :chad: Idk guys but she stopped behaving like she was the most important person. I enjoyed damaging her emotionally. I was very nervous and depressed at this day because of my fails but feeling a little bit of psychopathic energy gave me a therapeutic effect.

**ATTENTION BRAGGING**

My second day at work was hellish. I had infinite bad luck yesterday. I did some mistakes that even cost me a money. I earned nothing and broke somebody’s phone.
I worked at a warehouse of one internet marketplace and after I was doing some sorting I putted weights that were a little bit heavy for average foids. This foid went to the boss and met me afterwards. Then I went with her to inspect her situation and try to help. I sincerely wanted to help and fix her problem that maybe I caused.
I tried to listen to her but she was using professional lingo that was gibberish for me and I asked her to explain more clearly and in detail because I was super exhausted and emotionally tortured that why I didn’t understand a shit what I had to do. After a while I gave up and left her but shortly after I’d returned.
I tried to ask her to explain more clearly what should I do to fix the problem again. She started disrespecting me. I listened to her a little bit but then we started trash talking.
Few moments later she told me “Who are even you” in context like "you are nobody"
But I countered this instantly with "I am your God and you need to shut up, scum" (I wish I told her a bitch in sexual context instead of scum)
It was very entertaining to witness how she became very submissive right after I said it and she stopped putting that much effort to humiliate me or insert her dominance. She couldn’t do anything to me. Maybe she was scared or maybe I turned her on :chad: Idk guys but she stopped behaving like she was the most important person. I enjoyed damaging her emotionally. I was very nervous and depressed at this day because of my fails but feeling a little bit of psychopathic energy gave me a therapeutic effect.
ok nig

Based, next time punch her in her mouth (in gta dont lose your job)

tales from the incel asylum

joke, but did you say this to her in English? Based if true

Well I called 2 foids at school sluts once. They cried a bit and they were angry at me jfl

**ATTENTION BRAGGING**

She subconsciously thinks of the Chad last time she slept and get railed.

**ATTENTION BRAGGING**

Nice! You probably both scared her and turned her on. Girls are naturally hardwired to be submissive, though most girls today do not follow natural order of things and are becoming more and more dominant. Some girls are still submissive and timid despite never having been abused. Though the most timid and shy girls often have went through a shit ton of abuse at the hands of their family.

Extreme timidness and shyness is often a sign of CPTSD. Especially if that person is constantly staring out into space and in her own world.

Again, it’s possible that you might’ve turned her on, but it’s also possible that you brought up something from her past but more likely it’s the first one. Just don’t get yourself fired.

This is going on IT lol