Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I thought this forum was only for incels?

• Thread starter Deleted member 39755
  • Start date
Deleted member 39755

Deleted member 39755

Self-banned
-

"ex-incel"

@Robtical @Fat Link @MarquisDeSade @Infinity @Dregster666

Imagine going through the effort of making a thread because of the bio over a random person on the internet

Imagine going through the effort of making a thread because of the bio over a random person on the internet
imagine wanting an incel forum to have tallfag sexhavers rather than real incels

imagine wanting an incel forum to have tallfag sexhavers rather than real incels
ngl i've been guilty of making whole threads on people jfl :forcedsmile:

but yeah, i think i would've used the report button on this one guy or perhaps messaged the mods

also all anime avi's are faggots :feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww:

Personally know a 6'4" white guy who has a nearly incel tier face (extreme subhuman chin) who constantly has women hitting him up on tinder and social media based on his height alone.

Admins are foid

@XerxesAzrael explain yourself sir.

Very common on the forum.

I am 5'2 or 5'3.

I've been told years ago, as long as I'm still black-pilled I'm allowed to stay :feelsjuice:

the state of this forum :fuk:

Not anymore since the new administration :feelsclown:

I've been told years ago, as long as I'm still black-pilled I'm allowed to stay :feelsjuice:
he admitted he's not incel anymore. so when is this tallfag getting banned?

The rule was blackpilled normies were allowed if they made themselves indistinguishable from other incels, but you made yourself distinguishable.

Height doesn't even matter.
I'm 6'3 and truecel.
Face is everything!!!

yeah but he enjoys beer tho

especially colt 45 :feelsohh:

ci-colt-45-6e49c624603fd818.png

That's what I originally thought but obviously not.

average "face > height " poster :feelshaha: