Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I thought looks didn’t matter IT?

U

UglyDumbass

Admiral
★★★
I thought looks didn’t matter so why are you making fun of there face even tho we hate andrew tate for being red pilled and not black pilled like us. Someone should really tell them this

Attachments

• IMG_4510.jpeg
    IMG_4510.jpeg
    219.8 KB · Views: 71
The foids there mock men for their looks and height all the time. It's only betabux guys that try to defend the bluepill. You gotta remember IT shares the same user base with female dating strategy meaning most of the foids are proud about their pickiness and cruelty.

IT is a misandrist subreddit and always has been

Jfl at them thinking we like that redpill grifter

They know it matters, they just gaslight us because they're misandrist

IT themselves have no clue about the people the make fun of. Do they really think we would side and support with people like Tate? Only thing i like about him is the way he gets all the soytards mad

The foids there mock men for their looks and height all the time. It's only betabux guys that try to defend the bluepill. You gotta remember IT shares the same user base with female dating strategy meaning most of the foids are proud about their pickiness and cruelty.

We all should just ignore those cucks and toilets tbh there is no point in visiting their site

We all should just ignore those cucks and toilets tbh there is no point in visiting their site
I don't visit the site. I wish brocels would stop spamming IT posts here. Unless they're doxxing users like @clocked

Tate only appeals to young poor mentally troubled men. Hes a redpiller tho.

Also he was ALWAYS ugly like on the lower ends of LTN tho hes Gymmaxxed and Statusmaxxed

Tate only appeals to young poor mentally troubled men. Hes a redpiller tho.

Also he was ALWAYS ugly like on the lower ends of LTN tho hes Gymmaxxed and Statusmaxxed

View attachment 1227662
Which is better motivation for men than some pretty boy fag who never had to try in his life. This is what these misandrist cunts don't understand

Does anyone here actually like AT? I don't hate him for how he treats women, but he's obviously grifting unsuspecting incels in denial same as all the other PUAs did.

Does anyone here actually like AT? I don't hate him for how he treats women, but he's obviously grifting unsuspecting incels in denial same as all the other PUAs did.
I get the sense he’s just another system agent plant like Jewden Peterstein or Alex Jewns or Apedre Angloon.

Anyone genuinely on the side of good for lack of a better term never gets promoted or mentioned on the MSM regularly.

It’s why we never heard of Uncle Varg or Dr. William Pierce or Tom Metzger in MSM except very sparsely while literal closeted fags like Richard Spencer are blasted all over the Talmudvision as the de facto supposed leader of whites.

Last edited:

Triple digit IQ.

:lul: even funny is that incel tate is betabuxxing as hell and telling people that girls like him, he giving advices to men but if he was poor 0/10 toilet would throw up on his face

:lul: even funny is that incel tate is betabuxxing as hell and telling people that girls like him, he giving advices to men but if he was poor 0/10 toilet would throw up on his face
Tbh he's tall and half black so he's likely gotten more action than any of his haters. Especially when he had hair