Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I thought I have a girlfriend

D

DeathCoil

Banned
-
I had (and still have) female friend, and I am that retarded I once thought she is my girlfriend. One time, for some reason she was frustrated on me and she messaged me that I am such a kidult. She later said we never were together, and she didn't want to be with me and that it was me who wanted.

Now I am her friendzone and until she doesn't have a boyfriend I am ok with it because she's nice to me.

You are an absolute moron, sorry. Why would you think that? Is this LARP?

I thought i had one too...then i woke up

Thanks for the update man, where can I subscribe to your blog?

OP's profile picture seems to be him.
mogs me.

Now I am her friendzone and until she doesn't have a boyfriend I am ok with it because she's nice to me.
So you are trolling us?

If not that makes you the antithesis of what everyone here respects.

I had (and still have) female friend, and I am that retarded I once thought she is my girlfriend. One time, for some reason she was frustrated on me and she messaged me that I am such a kidult. She later said we never were together, and she didn't want to be with me and that it was me who wanted.

LARP or real? You seem like a low IQ Russian cuck.
So you are trolling us?
Nono he is her friendzone :feelsautistic:

i thought saoirse ronan melissa benoist dianna agron and heather morris were my girlfriends, but then i woke up

read it in a thick russian accent

She gives me a gifts and I can talk to someone sometimes. I have no friends.

Why low IQ? Why Russian?
Ok sorry. Why did you think she was your girlfriend? Did you kiss?

Low IQ professional beta male/normie who thinks a femoid friend zoning him is "nice."

JFL @ maycels.

why are the guests so interested in this low iq thread

Yes, we kissed sometimes, but I don't feel any better than kissless incels. I feel like used shit. She tricked me for her satisfaction that she has seduced me. I have been treated by her like a guinea pig.
Did she step on ur balls with her heels also? :feelsohh:

M8... what the fuckk.. she kissed you and basically was a fuck buddy without the actual sex.

You friendzoned yourself with what sounds like slut.. and I thought my autism was bad.

It has happened. This is now frustratednormies.me

I knew this was coming. Oh well. It's been fun, guys.

At least you have someone.

chad FUCKS girls on one night stands and some turn into relationships

Better luck next time.

M8... what the fuckk.. she kissed you and basically was a fuck buddy without the actual sex.

You friendzoned yourself with what sounds like slut.. and I thought my autism was bad.
She's not a slut. She's actually a virgin and I have reasons to believe her. It's a matter of time, sooner or later, when she finds a boyfriend and then I'll probably kill myself, or maybe not. I'm not sure how I will react.

It has happened. This is now frustratednormies.me

I knew this was coming. Oh well. It's been fun, guys.
No. I'm ugly, poor and stupid as fuck. That kissing of doubtful pleasure was just pure accident in the loser's life. Femoids despise me, and my FZ takes me as her puppet and timeholder for chadlite.

She's not a slut. She's actually a virgin and I have reasons to believe her. It's a matter of time, sooner or later, when she finds a boyfriend and then I'll probably kill myself, or maybe not. I'm not sure how I will react.

No. I'm ugly, poor and stupid as fuck. That kissing of doubtful pleasure was just pure accident in the loser's life. Femoids despise me, and my FZ takes me as her puppet and timeholder for chadlite.
A virgin femoid? Bahahahahaha. You should do standup... but sorry she used you or led you on though dude

Look for someone else honestly.

Jesus Christ I'm dying, this post and the replies are total KekFuel :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

A virgin femoid? Bahahahahaha. You should do standup... but sorry she used you or led you on though dude
It's not America, dude. There are still many virgins in Eastern Europe. It's not my fault you Americans are fucking subhumans.

he changed his profile pic wtf
must of been really him, he's basically a chad

he changed his profile pic wtf
must of been really him, he's basically a chad
Dude, all I seen was the current green D it is now, I thought the idea that OP is some big fuckin life size letter typing on a keyboard, hilarious :lul:

how that even happened?
I mean, did you asked her and she said yes? you were sleeping together? did u kiss? if not, you were a cuck and her best gay friend.

It's not America, dude. There are still many virgins in Eastern Europe. It's not my fault you Americans are fucking subhumans.

eastern european girls are even more slutty than westerners, they just do it less openly to avoid slut shaming. but in reality, everything east of germany is common destination for sex tourists from the west.
how can you believe that girls are chaste in countries when thousands of men travel there specifically to get with loose girls? that's like saying thai girls are chaste lmao

You gonna kill urself because one girl dont want to fuck you? Are you fucking retarded son..when u reach girl nr 50 who reject u then rope..not before ok :feelsbaton:
I like this guy tbh ngl
eastern european girls are even more slutty than westerners, they just do it less openly to avoid slut shaming. but in reality, everything east of germany is common destination for sex tourists from the west.
how can you believe that girls are chaste in countries when thousands of men travel there specifically to get with loose girls? that's like saying thai girls are chaste lmao
He lives there..he probably knows better than someone who doesnt live there..like you.

Ask her to set you up with a friend of hers. If she doesn't, stop talking to her.

You'll learn what a waste of time a sexless relationship with a woman is soon enough. But for your own good get away now.

She's not nice to you. She's playing with you. Kissing you, but not fucking you? Keeping the lines between friendship and sex blurry? And now she says you never did anything together. You're her toy - no matter what she says to you, you are nothing to her. Nothing.