Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I though I was good looking last night

Bushladen008

Bushladen008

Cucktears Agent
-
Then I woke up this morning , looked myself in the mirror and I look like fucking shit. My day is already ruined . Here I am sitting alone in the cafeteria trying to eat breakfast, and there's some low tier black bitches near my table talking about dating and Chads.

Sparky said:
Normally I feel I look better in the morning- primarily because I’m a manlet

What height?

Fakecels complaining.

Sparky said:

I'm 5'10 and I feel like a kid, the only time I feel like a man is when I stand near short females but otherwise I get mogged. It's annoying and frustrating when a tall guy stand next to you and it's happens everytime in public.

Bushladen008 said:
I'm 5'10 and I feel like a kid, the only time I feel like a man is when I stand near short females but otherwise I get mogged. It's annoying and frustrating when a tall guy stand next to you and it's happens everytime in public.

If you're 5'10, then you will be tall enough for most girls. Sure you aren't considered "tall", but you're not considered "short" either.