Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I think you can have been kissed or even touch a boob and still be incel.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
I’ve seen girls keep their normie orbiters around by kissing them and letting the normie fondle them but never actually having sex, to the point of stopping the normie if he tries to go farther. And she does that to use it as a carrot on a stick to keep them around for money and attention.

Those are simps and they're so delusional that they would never associate themselves with us even though it's where they belong.

Those are simps and they're so delusional that they would never associate themselves with us.
They still count as incels since they’re only being manipulated and not actually wanted sexually. And they’re not going to lose their virginity or have sex with the girl.
I’m sure you didn’t read past the title.

By definition they are incels but simps are bottom of the barrel. Dregs of society.

low iq
(I didn't read past the title)
gigachad.png

To an extent you're right; you can be rejected by foids while they still show some intimacy, and if your dating life is not going well you may end up with no sex.

However, if you're able to kiss and touch you are almost certainly not too disgusting for foids to be around, and your social skills are probably good enough for you to be noticed. With some effort anyone in this situation could get a relationship, so while they may be incels they have a good chance of ascending before 30.

based

if women let you kiss them and touch their breasts then you need to get the fuck out of this community. anything other than that is just making excuses for yourself. you have no reason to be angry at society

They still count as incels since they’re only being manipulated and not actually wanted sexually. And they’re not going to lose their virginity or have sex with the girl.
Well once they've earned enough good hubby points simps usually get laid from their landwhale gfs once a month. I don't know if you can count that tbh. It's kind of a grey area

To an extent you're right; you can be rejected by foids while they still show some intimacy, and if your dating life is not going well you may end up with no sex.

However, if you're able to kiss and touch you are almost certainly not too disgusting for foids to be around, and your social skills are probably good enough for you to be noticed. With some effort anyone in this situation could get a relationship, so while they may be incels they have a good chance of ascending before 30.
My thoughts exactly. It doesn’t mean they’re not incel currently, but it does leave a light at the end of the tunnel for them to ascend (or at least betabuxx) by 30

Didn't read because gay title

based

if women let you kiss them and touch their breasts then you need to get the fuck out of this community. anything other than that is just making excuses for yourself. you have no reason to be angry at society
TERABASED BLACKPILLED IQ.

Tried of these faggots saying "tee hee I kissed a foid and I'm still incel teehee". So fucking annoying.

Tried of these faggots saying "tee hee I kissed a foid and I'm still incel teehee". So fucking annoying.
When people make this kind of threads they are defending themselves tbh pretty sure op kissed and grabbed a couple of tits

What a stupid thread!

Foids will never kiss any incel. Not even a fake kiss!

These new '2020' members posting here, are either coping, and some could be potential fakecels.

When people make this kind of threads they are defending themselves tbh pretty sure op kissed and grabbed a couple of tits
I’ve never had a girl even call me average let alone touch them. I’m basing this off things I’ve heard from other guys and seen.
low iq
(I didn't read past the title)
gigachad.png
Read it.

Read past it.

This is the distinction between Beta and Omega males

Not a fan of the "Alpha/beta" thing since apparently it came from a false understanding of the structure of wolf packs and has been applied to different things, perhaps wrongly, but whatever

But I like the sound of "Omega male", better than incel, and makes a distinction between those satellite/beta males you describe in your post

If a virgin satellite male wants to join this site I wouldn't mind, as long as he is blackpilled and does not post about "oneitis" and has cut contact with all non-family females

I’ve never had a girl even call me average let alone touch them. I’m basing this off things I’ve heard from other guys and seen.

Read it.

Read past it.
If a foid kissed you it's because she found you attractive so i don't think you should be allowed here. Anyway doesn't matter what i think the forum is full of slayers and fakecels

Real shit. Because if you got kissed that means she was attracted to you. Why would foids kiss anyone they're not attracted to

agreed. there's been a big influx of threads like this recently and there's no other explanation for it. if you're legit a KHHV and truecel then there's absolutely no reason for you to defend this bullshit sentiment of "women letting me grope their breasts doesn't make me a fakecel dude"

agreed. there's been a big influx of threads like this recently and there's no other explanation for it. if you're legit a KHHV and truecel then there's absolutely no reason for you to defend this bullshit sentiment
Maybe incel was the wrong word but you’d surprised by the amount of girls who do this to lead on normies and never sleep with them.
Real shit. Because if you got kissed that means she was attracted to you. Why would foids kiss anyone they're not attracted to
To manipulate them. The ones I’ve seen this happen too are normies.

agreed. there's been a big influx of threads like this recently and there's no other explanation for it. if you're legit a KHHV and truecel then there's absolutely no reason for you to defend this bullshit sentiment
Exactly.

Anyone who makes these types of threads is a fakecel larper until proven otherwise.

What a stupid thread!

These new '2020' members posting here, are either coping, and some could be potential fakecels.
If a foid kissed you it's because she found you attractive so i don't think you should be allowed here. Anyway doesn't matter what i think the forum is full of slayers and fakecels

What's the point of that? Men will simp for them voluntarily, no need for manipulation on the female's part.

Staphylococus aureus size in meters IQ.

Maybe incel was the wrong word but you’d surprised by the amount of girls who do this to lead on normies and never sleep with them.

yeah no. kissing on the lips and breast groping are two of, if not the most exclusive and intimate sexual activities. women don't just casually do those things with men who they aren't attracted to. I actually have personal experience with a girl who pretended to be personal friends with me for help with group projects, validation etc.

I can tell you first hand that this is not how those kinds of interpersonal relationships work, at all. she didn't even let me pat her on the back, let alone grope her breasts or kiss her.

Last edited:
yeah no. kissing on the lips and breast groping are two of, if not the most exclusive and intimate sexual activities. women don't just casually do those things with men who they aren't attracted to. I actually have personal experience with a girl who pretended to be friends with me for help with group projects, validation etc. I can tell you first hand that this is not how those relationships work, at all. she didn't even let me pat her on the back let alone grope her breasts or kiss her.
It’s not a really common thing but I’ve seen and heard of it happening. And you’d be surprised how casually sexual women can be do to them just not thinking it’s a big deal.

OP is a Chad who has done both so he is trying to justify his actions :feelsbaton::chad::banhammer:

@Colvin76 thoughts?

Admin, get rid of this JohnWickCel.

What a prat!

Admin, get rid of this JohnWickCel.

What a prat!
I may have worded it wrong but I don’t see what’s wrong with the post. I’m just pointing out what I’ve seen.
I think OP and anyone else who make threads like this are just LARPers/Fakecels trying to cover up
If I was actually making out with girls and touching their boobs I wouldn’t be on here.

It’s not a really common thing but I’ve seen and heard of it happening. And you’d be surprised how casually sexual women can be do to them just not thinking it’s a big deal.
no. women do not casually let sexually undesirable men who they feel no attraction to touch their breasts. they don't even want to associate with them, let alone commit the most intimate and exclusive sexual acts on earth with them. you can ask literally anyone and they will tell you the same thing with no hesitation.

this is literally the stupidest thing I've ever read, unironically on par with 'femcels' claiming that they're still KHHV after giving a guy a handjob

no. women do not casually let sexually undesirable men who they feel no attraction to touch their breasts. they don't even want to associate with them, let alone commit the most intimate and exclusive sexual acts on earth with them. you can ask literally anyone and they will tell you the same thing with no hesitation.

this is literally the stupidest thing I've ever read, unironically on par with 'femcels' claiming that they're still KHHV after giving a guy a handjob
Like I said its not common. They only do this to lead normies on. I agree with you that most women don’t want to be around normies or do anything sexual with them. These are just rare occurrences I’ve heard of and seen.

Like I said its not common. They only do this to lead normies on. I agree with you that most women don’t want to be around normies or do anything sexual with them. These are just rare occurrences I’ve heard of and seen.
considering that it is literally more uncommon than a 5'2 curry getting a gf, why even post about it? what is the intention? every day someone makes a new shitty thread on here about how women doing sexual activities with you doesn't make you a fakecel, or how we shouldn't ban confirmed sex havers, or how life is so difficult for average looking men.

im sick of this shit. this is the only place on the internet where a depressed, sexually undesirable reject like me can vent in peace. and yet even here I have to deal with these threads by narcissistic, bragging sex havers who treat people like me like garbage, trying to convince me they have it just as bad and expecting me to feel sympathy for them. they are literally worse than women with the way they invade social spaces and take them over

considering that it is literally more uncommon than a 5'2 curry getting a gf, why even post about it? what is the intention? every day someone makes a new shitty thread on here about how women doing sexual activities with you doesn't make you a fakecel, or how we shouldn't ban confirmed sex havers, or how life is so difficult for average looking men.

im sick of this shit. this is the only place on the internet where a depressed, sexually undesirable reject like me can vent in peace. and yet even here I have to deal with these threads by narcissistic, bragging sex havers who treat people like me like garbage irl trying to convince me they have it just as bad and expecting me to feel sympathy for them. they are literally worse than women with the way they invade social spaces and take them over
Average looking men do have pretty crappy lives and I’m not talking about my personal sexual experiences. I’m not trying to make you feel worse.

im sick of this shit. this is the only place on the internet where a depressed, sexually undesirable reject like me can vent in peace. and yet even here I have to deal with these threads by narcissistic, bragging sex havers who treat people like me like garbage, trying to convince me they have it just as bad and expecting me to feel sympathy for them. they are literally worse than women with the way they invade social spaces and take them over

Very well typed.

I really get the laughs when some of these bragging sex havers get STD's! Some of the greatest copes for the true incel.

Single sperm cell swimming in a bucket IQ.

OP, if you are going to cite outlandish ‘things you have seen’ then you better explain the exact scenario in detail so we can decide whether it sounds believable or not.

Single sperm cell swimming in a bucket IQ.

OP, if you are going to cite outlandish ‘things you have seen’ then you better explain the exact scenario in detail so we can decide whether it sounds believable or not.
There was a guy I knew who kept trying to hook up with this girl but since he was a normie she wasn’t interested but he would give her money and compliment her so in order to keep her around she agreed to let him touch her but she would have to be drunk and high in order to let him do it. It happened twice before she told her friend he raped her and he got scared off.

Seems like nonsense. Someone can kiss, fondle someone, and fail to get sex with that specific girl. I'm sure that's believable and it's happened before.

But it doesn't mean "it's over for them" and that's what being incel means (without some of improvement).

It just means they struck out once.

There is pretty much nobody who goes around kissing and fondling girls who cannot get sex. I'm fairly certain of that.

Seems like nonsense. Someone can kiss, fondle someone, and fail to get sex with that specific girl. I'm sure that's believable and it's happened before.

But it doesn't mean "it's over for them" and that's what being incel means (without some of improvement).

It just means they struck out once.

There is pretty much nobody who goes around kissing and fondling girls who cannot get sex. I'm fairly certain of that.
Yeah incel wasn’t the word I should have used. The thing I was talking about I explained above.

If you had any female attention/validation/romance/sex, you're a fakecel, gtfo.

This topic didn't go well

Bro if any girl lets you touch her without being repulsed u need to get the fuck out of here

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back