Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think women being landwhales and looking like masculine beasts past the age of 30 drives more men to liking teens

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
When even your own government says most women over 20 years old are overweight, most men start lusting over anything that isn't disgusting fat.

Don't get me wrong, your ancestors probably had teen lovers and got them pregnant while young. If they didn't, no human would be alive right now.

But women being tatoo'd up and having had sex with countless men by the time they reach 21 only makes the issue much worse. Coupled with that fact that you get put in jail for even looking at a woman under 18 and hence you have a giant police state where a huge portion of men end up in jail at some point.

Another side effect is guys go for smaller petite asian women and end up having effeminate hapa sons. In the end, everyone loses badly.

I think teen girls inherently always attracted men more than women in their 30s no matter what

It's crazy if you think about it. In the past, the average early teen girl probably did still look like a child due to less nutrition and lack of hormones in stuff, etc. But adult men were legally able to marry and fuck them. Nowadays, the average 13 yo girl already has completely formed tits and body, but you're supposed to pretend even 17 yos are children if you're an adult.

The whole classical virgin marriage meme was about teens, you think that was referring to 30 year olds? lol

I remember when whales were hunted and their fat powered oil lamps.

JFL based just on the title alone

it's biologically normal to be attracted to the most genetically fit woman.

Teen girls are just hotter