Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think we're chads trapped in incel bodies

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
If we weren't we wouldn't complain about our inceldom. We want to be chads and normies but we can't because of how nature made us physically. Some truecels are actually happy to not receive women attention or rot at home. They're bluepilled af so they don't accept blackpill at all and they are happy about it. We are chads but we want to change our looks in order to truly becoming chads.

My friend was an ugly 48 year old 5'2 Indian guy and he was having trouble finding a woman who wanted to be with him. ... Do you think he just sat around and complained about it all day? Fuck no. He improved himself and now he's a tall handsome 20 year old white guy and he can get any girl he wants.

Weed said:
If we weren't we wouldn't complain about our inceldom. We want to be chads and normies but we can't because of how nature made us physically. Some truecels are actually happy to not receive women attention or rot at home. They're bluepilled af so they don't accept blackpill at all and they are happy about it. We are chads but we want to change our looks in order to truly becoming chads.

I fantasise about being a chad. In my fantasy, I look like Alex Pettyfer, slaying girls left and right and mogging everyone.

Being blue pilled comes naturally to some people. That's who they are and it's because of their brain chemistry. Try to red pill a dumb, happy person and they will shut you down fast. Anyone who seeks out the black pill is a mentalcel if they don't learn how to accept and be content with it.

:::ducks and runs away::::

How about the ugly duckling? They might be no longer trapped in incel bodies  when they're grown up.But their minds are trapped in inceldom "forever"...

You get shaped and molded into person who you are based on your life experience.

If I lived a life of a Chad then, I wouldn't be here, or be feeling this way and simply I wouldn't be an incel. I'd probably be a little more blue-pilled; If I were a Chad, not an incel.

Pretty much all men want money, power, status, respect, good looks, and to be seen as desirable to others.

How many guys do you think are ACTUALLY content with being ugly, seen as undesirable by all women, being broke and having a minimum wage job? Almost none. Maybe 0.0001 percent of guys who live like that don't desire more. Many will claim they're happy with their lives, but they're lying/coping.

Wanting to be Chad is a cope, it's not going to happen untill you can clone a Chad body and then transplant your brain into it. But then everyone will become Chad, so it will be meaningless. Even PS is cope, unless you're over 5'10 and one or two surgeries away from being at least 7/10, and really thirsty for pussy/validation.

At this point I am so blackpilled that I'm happy receiving minimal attention from women. Because I know that as a 4-5/10 male living in a degenerate society, women would just want to leech money from me and would eventually cheat on me or screw me over somehow. Considering my genetics and circumstance, I'm better off doing my own thing rather than worrying about attracting femoids.

That being said, an LTR is on my bucket list, so I will be passively trying to get one. If it happens it happens, but not going to waste too much effort on it. Femoids aren't worth it.

All men are Chads considering a man's purpose is too impregnatea as many females as possilbe.

I agree. I've always wanted to be a Chad, especially a Chad in the 80s.

We are all transchads. Everyone who does not tolerate us and treat us like Chads are transphobic pieces of shit.

I really don’t think I’m a chad in any way at all

This is one of the dumbest things I've heard on this site.