Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious i think we need a more clear definition of the non bragging rule

GameDevCel

GameDevCel

S.T.A.L.K.E.R discord: gdc47
★★★★★
i think a lot of users get banned for bragging, but i think that bragging is poorly defined, everyone would agree that Kissing a Girls and Having Sex are braggings, but some users would think talking about a date, a getting telephone number, a complement from a foid or hugging are not, while other users would classify that as braging and deserving from a ban, maybe clearifing this rule would reduce the ammount of bans.

Yeah, I see what you mean.

If a foid voluntarily agreed to go on a date with you then wtf are you doing on this forum, that's why this should be considered as bragging

If a foid voluntarily agreed to go on a date with you then wtf are you doing on this forum, that's why this should be considered as bragging

Also, this. At that point you are volcel

or receiving 3 letters from foids on valentine's day (initially said it was 4, but changed it to 3 for whatever reason)

Why is it always the newcels that are trying to change shit? JFL.

You literally just got here bro..

why say any of that at all? all bragging deserves a death sentence. its like if i went to a homeless forum and said yup just got a new apartment and a high paying job but I'm still a bum bro.

Any non-paid romantic gesture: Date, interested look or smile, email or chat (not catfishing) means that foids are attracted to you, and therefore you don't belong to this forum.

It’s also seeing as bragging if someone just says something like ‘Damn, my ex-girlfriend was a bitch’, even if you don’t mention about romantic or sexual moments that happend, admins and mods will still count it as bragging because of the fact you stated you dated someone in the past.

you need to consider that if she accepts going in a date maybe she is just borred waiting some chad to appear, or feeling lonely and need validation, and the guy end up seeing no action
It’s also seeing as bragging if someone just says something like ‘Damn, my ex-girlfriend was a bitch’, even if you don’t mention about romantic or sexual moments that happend, admins and mods will still count it as bragging because of the fact you stated you dated someone in the past.
i think that one is more subjectve, having a girl friend isn't the same thing as kissing or having sex

It's never gonna be perfectly black and white because take for example Tinder matches. It's entirely possible and in fact probable that if you get less than 5 matches you will not get a date or sex. Some may be bots. Some women swiping on everyone. Some catfishes. Some accidental swipes.

So let's say someone says "I got 4 matches on Tinder but no dates or sex." Personally I don't think that's really bragging, but you tell me.

I personally think bragging is a problem if it's a claim of having sex, kissing, getting dates, getting offers of sex or dates, a very large number of matches or messages, or a personal brag like about being rich if done to repeatedly rub it in for the rest of the forum and make people feel bad.

I think it's an incel forum so anything that could still be considered "normal" for an incel to experience is I think fair game. Ie. It is reasonable for an incel to get a few matches on Tinder while still remaining incel. So I don't think that's really bragging. It's still potentially normal for an incel.

What do you think?

why say any of that at all? all bragging deserves a death sentence. its like if i went to a homeless forum and said yup just got a new apartment and a high paying job but I'm still a bum bro.
where arent talking about apartments, where are talking about living under the bridge instead of the park

you need to consider that if she accepts going in a date maybe she is just borred waiting some chad to appear, or feeling lonely and need validation, and the guy end up seeing no action

i think that one is more subjectve, having a girl friend isn't the same thing as kissing or having sex
a post stating "i've had a girlfriend" in an INCEL FORUM being a brag or not is supposed to be SUBJECTIVE? jesus christ.

It's never gonna be perfectly black and white because take for example Tinder matches. It's entirely possible and in fact probable that if you get less than 5 matches you will not get a date or sex. Some may be bots. Some women swiping on everyone. Some catfishes. Some accidental swipes.

So let's say someone says "I got 4 matches on Tinder but not replied." Personally I don't think that's bragging but you tell me.

I personally think bragging is a problem if it's a claim of having sex, kissing, getting dates, getting offers of sex or dates, a very large number of matches or messages, or a personal brag like about being rich if done to repeatedly rub it in for the rest of the forum and make people feel bad.

I think it's an incel forum so anything that could still be considered "normal" for an incel to experience is fair game. Ie. It is reasonable for an incel to get a few matches on Tinder while still remaining incel. So I don't think that's really bragging. It's still normal.

What do you think?
i think this unfair with mentalcels, some guys here aren't ugly just crazy in the head, and coun't go after a girl even if she was a 100% interested in him, like a mental inability (never happened to me, i'm just giga ugly)
a post stating "i've had a girlfriend" in an INCEL FORUM being a brag or not is supposed to be SUBJECTIVE? jesus christ.
having a girlfriend =/= having kissed, had sex, maybe he was being used as betabux or emotional tampom, i just think we should have a little bit of tolerance

i think this unfair with mentalcels, some guys here aren't ugly just crazy in the head, and coun't go after a girl even if she was a 100% interested in him, like a mental inability (never happened to me, i'm just giga ugly)

having a girlfriend =/= having kissed, had sex, maybe he was being used as betabux or emotional tampom, i just think we should have a little bit of tolerance
then they shouldn't fucking talk about their tinder matches here. you can't be good looking and incel, either, because females will go after you if you are legitimately good looking.

I agree autists could get lots of matches and then remain incel if they are really fucked mentally but them talking about that would almost be a bit disrespectful to the ugly incels and it will almost certainly trigger a flamewar every time. So that is not helpful or useful. They can keep it to themselves.

Definitely talking about having a girlfriend is bragging.

What do you think should qualify as bragging then?

I agree autists could get lots of matches and then remain incel if they are really fucked mentally but them talking about that would almost be a bit disrespectful to the ugly incels and it will almost certainly trigger a flamewar every time. So that is not helpful or useful. They can keep it to themselves.

Definitely talking about having a girlfriend is bragging.

What do you think should qualify as bragging then?
i think braggin should be limited to kissing and having sex, but it's just my opnion i understand it flames other incels, but i think would help autist pass their anti social behaviour, i think a lot of dudes here could get some 3/10 foid with low dick count, if they overcomed their autism, foids are ultra afraid of weird behaviour, they would pass a normie tier dude if he showed any kind of autism

No need to reduce bans. Fakecels should be banned

this.
the only exception i can think of that is not bragging is when its foid attention you debunk in the same post (like how uninstall explains how the bitch at his work tried to make him her orbiter as she had a BF and the other guy who posted recently about getting asked out explained that the asshole was trying to humiliate him)

this.
the only exception i can think of that is not bragging is when its foid attention you debunk in the same post (like how uninstall explains how the bitch at his work tried to make him her orbiter as she had a BF and the other guy who posted recently about getting asked out explained that the asshole was trying to humiliate him)

Yeah I think that's an important point. The honus is on the potential braggart to debunk anything that might potentially be seen as bragging in the same breath that the potential bragging occurs.

Think of it this way: If you're about to talk about something that happened with a girl and you think 90%+ of the forum would kill for that to happen to them, is this really the right place to talk about it or should you just shut the fuck up out of respect for others?

nah this is good. you are bragging if you got number of foid. ban all fakecels.

then they shouldn't fucking talk about their tinder matches here. you can't be good looking and incel, either, because females will go after you if you are legitimately good looking.
Tbhtbthbt
Based knajjd purge all these fakecels, bro.
OP already fishy as fuck if he's worried about getting banned for talking about female IOIs. Keep an eye on him boyo.
Everyone who has female contact where the foid doesn't react in disgust should fuck off nglngl.

I see what you mean. You can get hugs, numbers and "dates" from femoids just by running cuck orbiter game. I know incel tier guys that are cucking themselves and get nowhere with women so I wouldn't consider that bragging tbh. However, it is better to avoid talking about it because you are either a cuck or a fakecel if you are getting them.

This. Also I've noticed for some of the rules they are vague but you need to use judgement.

or receiving 3 letters from foids on valentine's day (initially said it was 4, but changed it to 3 for whatever reason)
It was five.
Two was from men.
Three remainining from foids
First says: heil hitler
Second says: we need to build a wall
Third is empty.

Ok Mr Joined Yesterday.
We'll change the bragging rule just so you can talk about how you had a girlfriend who you clicked out for and how you can get females with some effort...

Celibacy refers to marriage and sex (it's also by definition voluntary but whatever), a guy who can get a date but never get a chick to fuck him is still incel.