Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL i think we finally found the most cucked male to exist

• Thread starter Deleted member 3385
  • Start date
Deleted member 3385

Deleted member 3385

awol
-
ru788x90ry231.png

PEDOTEARS will defend this. They probably think having sex with minors is also not rape. RAPE is only when an ugly male stares at a woman for 1 second on ACCIDENT.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: imagine getting ass raped by a woman and she penetrates you
100 years ago people wouldn't have been able to comprehend this shit

It empowered her so it ok :feelstastyman:

One side of me would like to say that's rape. Another side of me would like to say he should have smacked the bitch. Another side of me says victim is more worried about the man-on-man rape he'd get in prison for smacking that bitch.

If the man went to the police station and told them about this, he'd get laughed out of there in no time. Reverse the genders and the man would be in prison for 10+ years.

lmao you can sit with your legs spread too far apart on a train and have it be considered rape but a woman can literally bugger a soyboy until he's crying and bleeding but thats not rape because uhhhh not really

@Parrtlord @Blacktarpill :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Fuck this cuck world

All cucks like this need to be executed but its clearly a LARPing faggot

I hope he slapped her about afterwards, and of course returned the favour.

PEDOTEARS will defend this. They probably think having sex with minors is also not rape. RAPE is only when an ugly male stares at a woman for 1 second on ACCIDENT.

An ugly man is pedo for looking a mature whore , but mature foids having sex with teenage chads is good in normie logic.

I fucked my girlfriend in the ass even when she begged me to stop. I was so in the moment of dominating her that I just went harder and harder, even when she cried and screamed. In fact, it just turned me on more, and I went into an animal like frenzy. Afterwards I kinda felt bad because I tore her and she was bleeding. Wasn't rape though.

definitely a larp, Females dont get turned on by being dominant. The closest you'll get is the few that fetishize making the first move on to some inexperienced chad that ends in him wrecking her. Just look at how pathetic men have to pay some dominatrix to get them off while female subs have an endless supply of men to fulfill their fetishes.

I don't think this is real, but any man who agrees to let a woman peg him is no man at all, but a cuck. No sympathy for them.

My mistake, I was expecting another Justin Trudeau meme...

My first thought was that this is a low tier larp but then I remembered that reddit whores are all morbidly obese so maybe some poor manlet cuck really got raped by a hambeast.

If the man went to the police station and told them about this, he'd get laughed out of there in no time. Reverse the genders and the man would be in prison for 10+ years.