Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I think we are never getting any decent girls

M

Mentally lost cel

Nigger
-
social media seems to completely ruin every fucking thing in the world

Maybe it was like this before social media too but men were fooled enough to make them like sheeps ,i was fooled too by bluepill coding

I think i am had a revelation that nothing would be decent for people like us , we are the most worthless things in the eyes of the society , so... i think i am doomed to stay a loner loser forever , i will never be like them probably and i will never ever have a romantic relationship ....... i will try to accept this reality

I am gods lonely men

I don’t think we are getting any girls

No one is unless you live in a cult or super religious community and even then those women can be treacherous too

No one is unless you live in a cult or super religious community and even then those women can be treacherous too
Not if u are good looking though

Maybe it was like this before social media too but men were fooled enough to make them like sheeps ,i was fooled too by bluepill coding

I think i am had a revelation that nothing would be decent for people like us , we are the most worthless things in the eyes of the society , so... i think i am doomed to stay a loner loser forever , i will never be like them probably and i will never ever have a romantic relationship ....... i will try to accept this reality

I am gods lonely men
I think you are absolutely right as usual.

Expecting fefails to be decent human beings is pure folly.

I am gods lonely men
You think?????